Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo 1 controller will not start

Probass

Reaction score
So .. My EVO 1 controller is 100% charged. When I push the power button .. nothing .. sometimes it will flash a couple times very weakly ... that's it.

If plugged in and I hit the power button it might show the logo which will also flash a couple times then nothing. Or, it will try to pair and then say connecting but never connect.

Mostly, it just does nothing.

I am not the original purchaser so although it has never been used I have no warranty. My friend that bought it got tired of trying to get any response from Autel and just dumped all his EVO 1 and EVO 2 Pro 6k and is now using DJI stuff. (businesses cannot wait for poor or nonexistent customer service).

Any Ideas?

New controller is about 255$, or just send it back to Autel, they are generally pretty good at returns for repair so there must be something they are not happy with... new but no warranty and no purchase receipt... has probably put them off. Check utube, but controllers are normally very good, not heard of any problems.. Cheers

New controller is about 255$, or just send it back to Autel, they are generally pretty good at returns for repair so there must be something they are not happy with... new but no warranty and no purchase receipt... has probably put them off. Check utube, but controllers are normally very good, not heard of any problems.. Cheers
Actually my friend tried to call a few times and sent two emails to them and got no response .. he dumped the Autels and is using DJI birds exclusively. The Evo's were back-ups and test units for them. They are booked two or three jobs a day and cannot function if they get no response from customer service when an issue arises so the dumped Autel.

I like my Evo (although I have five DJI drones) so I picked up this one from him as a backup. I also have gotten zero response from Autel (only tried once). so I thought I would check the forum.

Seems like no one has any idea here either so ..... will try to chase down Autel when I have nothing else to do.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller