Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO 1 Camera is in an endless self check loop

resq3129

Reaction score
My Evo 1 camera is in an endless self check loop. I have tried powering everything up and down multiple times and it still does it.
I looked at the firmware version and it weird, it is as follows:
Flight Control V0.0.2.26
Camera V0.2.0.9
Remote Control V 0.0.29.0
Remote Control Panel V1.1.19.0
Image Transmission V1.0.3.19
Remote Control Image Transmission V1.0.3.19
Gimbal V0.0.0.0
Battery V1.1.7.0
Vision Module V1.0.2.2
Sonar V1.2.1.13
ESC 1-4 V1.0.1.33

I tried to do a manual upgrade on the firmware to EVO_FW_V1.5.8 but it wont even recognize the update from card ( like it doesn't even see there is an update on it)
I left the EVO running through 2 whole batteries. It turns on, starts to boot up and the gimbal starts to do its "Dance" and never stops!
I previously updated the firmware awhile back before all the problems with the newer firmware and avoided doing any updates after that after I heard about all the problems. ( This was almost a year ago if I recall correctly, It was before the Evo II came out.
Any help would be appreciated. Since it is out of warranty!
Thank You,
Tony

Everything is good in the version numbers except the Cardan V0.0.0.0 which should be V1.1.6.9.
The firmware EVO_FW_V1.5.8.bin must be alone on the SD card without any other files on the Card and the radio must be turned off during the update. There must be no connection between radio and Evo during the operation.
If the operation fails despite everything, it is surely the Gimbal module which is defective.

How do i know when the firmware update is complete then? I put a fresh sd card in computer downloaded the firmware and put it in drone. Nothing else is on this sd card except the firmware. The front lights are solid red and the rear lights are rapidly flashing, Been doing this for about 10 minutes now.

Everything is good in the version numbers except the Cardan V0.0.0.0 which should be V1.1.6.9.
The firmware EVO_FW_V1.5.8.bin must be alone on the SD card without any other files on the Card and the radio must be turned off during the update. There must be no connection between radio and Evo during the operation.
If the operation fails despite everything, it is surely the Gimbal module which is defective.
How do i know when the firmware update is complete then? I put a fresh sd card in computer downloaded the firmware and put it in drone. Nothing else is on this sd card except the firmware. The front lights are solid red and the rear lights are rapidly flashing, Been doing this for about 10 minutes now.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ranga