Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

evo 1 batterys

stephenwhitby

Reaction score
hi i just signed up i looking for batterys for the evo 1 but cant find any in stock any where does anyone no where a would be able to get replancements from .

Ebay still has some from Best Buy.

Reactions: robertmarcos
I had 3 out of 4 fail on me and Autel offered me refurbs a few months ago. Does Autel not carry batteries for the Evo anymore? That would truly suck, so much for them being customer friendly.

I had 3 out of 4 fail on me and Autel offered me refurbs a few months ago. Does Autel not carry batteries for the Evo anymore? That would truly suck, so much for them being customer friendly.
how many discharges your batteries have

around 35. Batteries were 16 months old. Needless to say I wasn't impressed and will not buy another drone from Autel again.
around 35. Batteries were 16 months old. Needless to say I wasn't impressed and will not buy another drone from Autel again.
I believe I have not reached 35 discharges but I have a battery that a cell has a voltage range for a few seconds beyond the due
I can verify this by putting the ifle logs on air data
I took the batteries new on vertigo drone and sent them to me in Italy it took exactly 20 days but evo1 is the top for me

I have batteries that are just about two years old and have around 15 to 20 recharge cycles on them and they indicate DAMAGED BATTERY on the controller and then it will not allow me to even start the motors. Autel suggests that I press and hold the battery button for 30 seconds to force it reboot a couple times and reset then put it on the charger for 24 hours. I've done that twice and it still indicates DAMAGED BATTERY. Looking at each cell they all indicate around 4.1 or 4.2 volts. Autel says "If you have a cell variation of .05v or more, a "Damaged Battery" will show on the screen and will not allow launch." I find that tolerance way too tight. I wish there was a way to modify the firmware to allow a little more tolerance or we need to create a procedure of opening the battery cases and rebuild them with new cells. Autel will not provide that so we need to create that hack ourselves.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Evo1jg