Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Earthquake struck Puerto Rico

Actually, we are getting them daily. There is actually panic and hysteria because of this. Here is a link of the local goverment agency that logs the quakes. It has been real fun and exciting. ?

Actually, we are getting them daily. There is actually panic and hysteria because of this. Here is a link of the local goverment agency that logs the quakes. It has been real fun and exciting. ?

You should get the hell out of PR bro... I don't want to lose you.

You should get the hell out of PR bro... I don't want to lose you.
The quakes are in the south west part of PR and even then, only 1 person has died because of the quakes, and it was because he was next to a block wall that had no support. It is an inconvenience, but nothing to be worried about. Well as long as a 7.0 or above doesn't happen. But that only has a 2% probability.

Reactions: butch and macoman
The quakes are in the south west part of PR and even then, only 1 person has died because of the quakes, and it was because he was next to a block wall that had no support. It is an inconvenience, but nothing to be worried about. Well as long as a 7.0 or above doesn't happen. But that only has a 2% probability.
It appears you are safe, for now, Great news. :)
The thing is no one is safe on this old earth. Something of nature can get you. We have to dodge tornadoes such as were close to us this weekend. I have small amounts of property damage but about a dozen folks lost their live over the weekend in the south. I am thankful the most ill effects I incurred was doing without power for 24 hours. ?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d