Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Dropped from the sky

Robert Dorin

Reaction score
Looking for some possible insight to my disaster today with my 2 year old evo. I was just about to land after about 15 minutes of flight, when the aircraft was 10 to 12 feet in the air and about 30 feet away it just dropped to the ground. Motors shut down and it fell. Broke the gimbal and left front leg. I'm completely clueless as to what happened. Battery had approximately 40 percent left. I just can't figure it out. I've never had the slightest problem with this drone, well, other than constant battery problems. Has anyone ever heard of this happening. I'm thankful that it happened near me and not from 2 or 3 hundred feet. Anyone have any Idea's, I'd really appreciate any input

• Sad
Reactions: Antonello
Can it cause it to drop out like that???? I picked up the drone, it was off, and it turned right back on. gimbal trashed but I don't know, battery is not that old

Was the battery inserted correctly? How was the cell readout? Was it fully charged? How was the drone during the flight? Were you looking at your drone when it fell? Can you upload a video of your flight log?

Well, the obvious is, as you said yourself, a battery problem which is pretty consistent with Autels crappola batteries.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials