Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Dropped Out of the Sky

MikeReidPhotography

Reaction score
Website
www.mikereidphotography.com
Well, my Evo 2 Pro v1 was heading across a snowy forest and suddenly dropped out of the sky. Probably a battery issue. It's in about ten feet of snow now so I'll go back in the spring.

It was flying and then went into "Connecting" and never did. No visual of it tumbling down on the video screen.

Probably a clue that I need to get a new Evo 2...

• Sad
Reactions: GM Dave
I parked my Mavic 2 Zoom up in a tree last July and found in last month after a windstore brok the branch it was on. I dried it for a few days in a warm place and recharged the batery and everything worked except the obstacle avoidance.. Don't give up looking for your drone.

Reactions: MikeReidPhotography
Well, my Evo 2 Pro v1 was heading across a snowy forest and suddenly dropped out of the sky. Probably a battery issue. It's in about ten feet of snow now so I'll go back in the spring.

It was flying and then went into "Connecting" and never did. No visual of it tumbling down on the video screen.

Probably a clue that I need to get a new Evo 2...

Did you warm the batteries first? If they were at ambient temps and there was snow on the ground then falling out of the sky sounds about right. If you charge them and keep them warm right up until the drone is in the air they are more likely to survive the flight.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials