Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!

Drone mapping anyone?

MitchNC

SWEET!

But I'm confused. If you're just uploading photos, what's the difference what camera took them?

Last edited:

MitchNC

Are you guys able to download PrecisionMapper?
When I go to the Downloads tab, I can download Viewer but there's no Mapper.

Are you guys able to download PrecisionMapper?
When I go to the Downloads tab, I can download Viewer but there's no Mapper.
You do not install it locally. You open an account and upload the files. Then when they are done processing you get an email. You can then view the map and share it. It is all cloud based. If you want to process 2D maps you can use Microsoft Image Composite Editor. It is free and you install it locally. Precision Mapper is geared toward the enterprise, it is costly and offers many services the are beyond hobby use.

norman.hicks.35

Last month I contacted Precision Mapper and asked them to include the EVO camera in their data base. This is their reply.

Hi Carlos,

Sorry for the delay. According to our relevant department, your camera is scheduled to be included on the release that will be coming out on the 21st of September. PLease let us know if you have questions.

Thank you,
Marsha
So we will be able to do 3D and all the other services they offer. www.PrecisionMapper.com
Does anyone know if this actually happened? I see plenty of support for DJI, but can’t find anything about Autel.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronald W.