Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Does the Evo Support "Tap to Fly"?

Apollo11capcom

Reaction score
I've not thought about this until just now, but my Parrot BeBop 2 had "Tap to Fly" where you could just tap on a point on the map and the drone would fly to that point. A very simple feature but actually quite handy when positioning your drone to start a shoot. Does the Evo do this?

If nobody knows for sure, I'll know the next time I have a chance to get out and fly.

I've contacted Autel about this before, and from what I was told for the time being there is no tap and fly. The only way to do somthing similar to that would be the "waypoint mode".

I've not thought about this until just now, but my Parrot BeBop 2 had "Tap to Fly" where you could just tap on a point on the map and the drone would fly to that point. A very simple feature but actually quite handy when positioning your drone to start a shoot. Does the Evo do this?

If nobody knows for sure, I'll know the next time I have a chance to get out and fly.
not on a map but on the screen visually, you tap on the direction you want it to go and can modify the direction in flight

Yeah sorry I wasnt thinking straight last night and forgot about that way to fly [listed above].

not on a map but on the screen visually, you tap on the direction you want it to go and can modify the direction in flight
Yeah i understand that but it's not really what I'm looking for, as it won't stop when it gets to the point tapped.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacqueslambert