Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

DJI is suppose to announce something on March 28th

It is talking about work. Looks like a new commercial drone, possibly a new inspire or matrice.

"Evolve with us" is a direct dig or I don't know what one is... LOL This is insane. You know they are going to have features the Evo has not, right? It's all good. Sticking with Evo and AR. :cool:

The second circle looks kind of like a camera lens. The first has red and blue, indicating possibly a thermal camera. I don't know if they are hinting at anything, just speculation.

Last edited:
The second circle looks kind of like a camera lens. The first has red and blue, indicating possibly a thermal camera. I don't know if they are hinting at anything, just speculation.
I'd say those are 2 lenses. The 1/2.3 and the 1" sensor.

Upon closer inspection, I'd have to say your guess is the best 'conspiracy theory' anyone will come up with. ;)

Phantom 5 with lenses that change out is my best guess. It has been rumored for some time.

dji_phantom_5-640x426.jpg

Something's coming up. I just grabbed one their refurb phantom 4s for $699.00

I thought that this is an Autel forum.
Do people discuss Chevy's on a Ford forum? How many Ford owners really care how much faster a Corvette is than a Mustang?

True, Autel news is minimal right now. Likewise, it appears as though (unlike DJI) very few Autel owners have problems that they seek answers for on a forum (that's a good thing). DJI owners have a LOT to talk about, and it doesn't include 'what Autel is doing next.' Rather, they have more important things to talk about, like 'flyaways', and other failures.

Do people discuss Chevy's on a Ford forum?

Why yes they do all the time. They talk about which one has better towing, which one is more reliable and so on.

How many Ford owners really care how much faster a Corvette is than a Mustang?

Must be a lot as youtube is full of videos comparing the two.

The point is we talk about a lot of things on this forum, always have and always will. People are interested in UAV's in general so from time to time other brands get discussed.
Keeping a open mind leaves a chance for someone to drop a worthwhile thought in it.

I think people are talking about a DJI release here is there was a lot of early speculation it would be the Mavic Pro II which has direct relevance to the EVO. Now that we are closer and I did more research it appears it will be the DJI Master Wheel which is a professional movie making control of sorts to control multiple lenses on multiple cameras like one on a tripod & a drone, etc.

DJI-Master-Wheels.jpg

I think if all we talked about was Autel the sound of crickets would be deafening. :D

Reactions: KentA

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonhenkelman