Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Deleted missions are still in the Mission Planning page

Ram

Reaction score
I tried to keep the saved missions page organized, deleting the missions that no longer run. For some reason the deleted missions are keep there. Anyone knows how to clean or erase that missions?

On the mission planning page, to the right of the Mission History text is an icon with 4 squares. Tap that. You should be able to delete historic missions from within there. Can't remember but just tap or long press on to get the context menu for.

Reactions: Mavic Rick
The missions from old version of app, are undeletable with that method.

On the mission planning page, to the right of the Mission History text is an icon with 4 squares. Tap that. You should be able to delete historic missions from within there. Can't remember but just tap or long press on to get the context menu for.

Exactly the same procedure I'm using. Again, the missions are still there even with the same name.

Are you using Android?

I'm on iOS and have not had issues removing old missions, even from older versions of the app. Sounds like it needs to be submitted to Autel as a bug as there's no other way to remove missions. I do have access to a folder for Explorer though that's called MissionFly that just has .jpg screenshots of missions that I'm assuming is used for the thumbnails in the Missions screen.

Are you using Android?

I'm on iOS and have not had issues removing old missions, even from older versions of the app. Sounds like it needs to be submitted to Autel as a bug as there's no other way to remove missions. I do have access to a folder for Explorer though that's called MissionFly that just has .jpg screenshots of missions that I'm assuming is used for the thumbnails in the Missions screen.

Yes, I'm using Android. I tried to find the folder where the missions are stored without success. Also, I'm still running a Beta version...that could be the problem.

Did you find a fix for this issue? I'm experiencing the same issue, I am unable to delete any saved missions in the app. I select and delete them, yet they still remain.

Unfortunelly for mine, all misiions, also stuck missions, disappeared after update from beta to newest app. After copying old txt backup mision files, they appear in app but as blank missions.

Unfortunelly for mine, all misiions, also stuck missions, disappeared after update from beta to newest app. After copying old txt backup mision files, they appear in app but as blank missions.
New flyer here. Mission files are found in
Main storage: /storage/emulated/0

/Android/data/com.autelrobotics.explorer/files/NewMission

Is there a way to copy missions from one device to another? I have 2 androids, a tablet & a fone. Missions are much easier to create on the tablet but copied to the fone <> tablet through ANY means & they will not be found by Explorer. Serious shortcoming. Is there a way?

New flyer here. Mission files are found in
Main storage: /storage/emulated/0

/Android/data/com.autelrobotics.explorer/files/NewMission

Is there a way to copy missions from one device to another? I have 2 androids, a tablet & a fone. Missions are much easier to create on the tablet but copied to the fone <> tablet through ANY means & they will not be found by Explorer. Serious shortcoming. Is there a way?
Currently copied missions works great. Also good support for kml polygon/line with height import.

Could you tell me how to do that please. Tried a file manager but no go. How do I copy a mission from one device to another in detail.

I was able to import kml twice. But it won't import more than 10 points. More than that it will give an error box that says KML then about 10 Chinese characters which I cannot read. . Please give details on "file copies work great". I can't make it work

I have ghost missions, too but I'm not worried, I just name them appropriately so they are at the end and then I will wait for the smart controller and start fresh and retire my current device with the flakey missions. :)

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy