Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

How to delete saved "Missions"

flyingcarpent9

Reaction score
I set up some missions under the "mission" tab on my EVO II Pro V3 SE controller. Now what to delete some, but how do I do that? There does not seem to be a straightforward way other than going into "flight records".

What am I missing?

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: EBERLS
on the mission page press the icon that is 4 squares next to the search and import icons. from there you can select missions and press delete.

I am having same issue. Using the Evo II Pro and the smart controller that comes with it. List can be seen underneath Mission History header but can't delete them. The four-square icon actually does nothing at all...after hitting it multiple times, app is still on same screen. I can open a mission, then choose delete from there but that seems only to remove the flight lines, not the mission itself. Thoughts?

On my V2 smart controller I did what @cheeseman described and it works ! The "4 square" icon is kinda wonky, I just tapped it and took me straight to the delete area. On mine, you have to tap the icon quickly or you won't get any response.

Thanks @cheeseman !

Reactions: flyingcarpent9

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan