Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Day 3 EVO

rkyleh

Reaction score
I went back and shot the same area again. This time I followed Franlac's lead and set my WB to custom and set it to 5300. This is what I want much better color. You can see where the dirt is a tan color and in the road where the traffic has broken through and shows the red layer of dirt underneath. I tried 4k and it is just to much for my laptop not worth the effort. Now I can head for the mountain.

Yes this is much better, more to what I was expecting from your videos. I think you have it pretty much dialed in. As for 4K if you use Adobe Premiere Pro CC for editing there is a nice way to edit 4Kvideo on slow computers. It is called proxies settings in Premiere. Not everyone likes Premiere and I have to admit I thought it was way over my head but the more I use it the more I like it.
Here is a good 10 tip tutorial for Premiere and the proxie part starts at 13:28.
Even if you don't use Premiere it is worth the watch. :)

It does look better. At first it looked like a red cast. Then I realized that my iPad was in night shift mode. Once I turned back to daytime the cast went away.

Final Cut Pro also works with proxy media. It is a good solution for working with lots of clips.

Yes this is much better, more to what I was expecting from your videos. I think you have it pretty much dialed in. As for 4K if you use Adobe Premiere Pro CC for editing there is a nice way to edit 4Kvideo on slow computers. It is called proxies settings in Premiere. Not everyone likes Premiere and I have to admit I thought it was way over my head but the more I use it the more I like it.
Here is a good 10 tip tutorial for Premiere and the proxie part starts at 13:28.
Even if you don't use Premiere it is worth the watch. :)
Geez I wonder just how much coffee that guy has in the morning. Good video. I have Power Director 16 and I remember you can do a shadow file in there I am messing with it now.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacqueslambert