Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Construction site and stockpiles

Joestefano

Reaction score
I have been flying my site with my dji products and DroneDeploy for a year. The site has changed in that time. Can I import the current site condition into the explorer App so that I can plan missons while looking at the current site conditions? With drone deploy when I save a project and open that project it shows me what the site conditions were the last time I flew.

Reactions: Edward Newman
I have been flying my site with my dji products and DroneDeploy for a year. The site has changed in that time. Can I import the current site condition into the explorer App so that I can plan missons while looking at the current site conditions? With drone deploy when I save a project and open that project it shows me what the site conditions were the last time I flew.
Sadly you cannot. Drone Deploy never adopted the Evo platform.

I think if Autel would have released the SDK for the XSP back in the day when they said they were going to do it then we'd have many developers doing things for Autel now.

Reactions: PingSpike
Sadly you cannot. Drone Deploy never adopted the Evo platform.
I’m aware of that. I was hoping there was a way of importing a map of the current site. For example the satellite view of the site shows a large building that I tore down and cleared 12 acres of land. It’s tough to survey stock piles when I can’t see them on a map in the explorer app.

here is a map report, proving it is the EVO 2 PRO

Attachments

• EOS Report.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 11
Yes you can use DD to produce your maps...
I do use DroneDeploy to do all my map processing. But when I plan a new mission with the autel explorer app the screen only shows what the site looked like before the construction. Unlike planning a mission within DroneDeploy With my inspire 2 or M2P where the site is shown in its current condition. I can target different stock piles when I can see them on the screen. I have the same complaint with my P4 RTK.

Yes you can use DD to produce your maps...
For my clarification... You're using DD cloud service to process your images, and you captured with the EVO app correct? The EVO1/2 is not supported with DD apps.
The OP was wanting to overlay DD image (DD Livemap) like supported within DD App for DJI platform, which is not available for Autel platforms.

You're using DD for processing service, is that still based on their regular subscription service or did they add an Image Processing separate service... similar to MapsMadeEasy.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials