Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Connectivity issues

ErikPdx

Reaction score
So I have my controller connected to a Samsung S7 when flying. All kinds of issues with staying connected to video when I'm out and about. If I unplug and plug back in it tends to work, but sometimes I have to do it a number of times and it'll still lose connection mid flight sometimes. Is there a setting on the phone that I need to change possibly? The phone gives connection options when you're connected. "Charging", "file transfer", "midi", ect. Do one of these options work best? Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!
.:Erik

So I have my controller connected to a Samsung S7 when flying. All kinds of issues with staying connected to video when I'm out and about. If I unplug and plug back in it tends to work, but sometimes I have to do it a number of times and it'll still lose connection mid flight sometimes. Is there a setting on the phone that I need to change possibly? The phone gives connection options when you're connected. "Charging", "file transfer", "midi", ect. Do one of these options work best? Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!
.:Erik
I have been talking to Autel about the same problems! They can't come up with an answer. the problem is shipping for me! I have to work on the first connection then it seems to stay! but one time it did disconnect in flt! but was able to bring it home

Yeah, the nice feature about the X Star is there is no issues with flight if the video is lost. I removed the gimble(might not have been fully connected) cleaned the connecting points with Alcohol and reconnected. Going to give it a go today and see if there's improvement.

I flew on my block today, because of time. I've never had many disconnection issues close to my house for some reason, so it's hard to tell if the problem is resolved or not. No issues flying today at all. I'll report back here when i take it out away from the house.

Reactions: xspwhite

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58