Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

CONFIRMED: Autel Evo 2 Pro RTK and Dual RTK is coming, leaked video says

Minglee617

Reaction score
Is it already available in the market?
The latest beta app shown there are support of these two features.

hello

seen on the site x-droners.com/uav/videoInfo/20090156 a video

RTK and 640T radiometric are currently only for overseas markets. There is currently no ETA nor additional updates as to when or if these will be made available for the North American market.

Reactions: JohnOfDrones
Very welcome news except for the part about overseas only at this time.

Also on Autel's website they have the drone I really want. The Dragonfish VTOL RTK with an interesting to say the least payload assortment and "Smart Controller"!. That too is not available in the USA. Dragonfish detail

My boss saw the Dragonfish and had me call for more info as he thought it would be the perfect drone for us. After many phone calls, and some Autel Customer Support people who had no idea what I was talking about I got the bad news.

Does the new firmware support also isothermic feature, which allows adjusting the Delta-T? This should be included as its just software feature and is alread in use in Parrot Anafi and DJI M2E Dual models?

Forgive my ignorance, what is RTK?
Real Time Kinematics. Precise GNSS for high accuracy positioning.

Looking at the cameras that are available overseas from Autel (Evo 2 Cameras and Dragonfish) and now RTK, the Evo 2 could end up very soon being a small, foldable Matrice 300 RTK.

Has anyone thought its very strange that with Flir thermals that have a high resolution and refresh rate always have export limitations. BUT, it seems the Flir Boson radiometric has somehow been released first outside of the USA. Maybe this updated thermal is not Flir? Kind of like how the Matrice 300 RTK's H20T thermal is not Flir.

Thanks, I saw that. It seems from China . I don't trust things released from China, I'm a HongKonger.
Don't blame you & anti China sentiments are running high these days. Itvis a love/hate relationship with Dji forbmany people that own their products. I do have an American made Skydio 2 and if has its purpose but for Cinema work will still use my Dji Inspire 2vwith X7 camera. Don't cut off your nose to spite your face!

Anyone knows if the RTK module will be sold separately? I already have the Evo II Pro.

No this will be an entirely new platform when the RTK version makes its way out. Here in the North American market that very well could be the latter half of this year. At this point it’s really own been shown on the Autel website and a few appearances in Asia and that’s all.

Reactions: PingSpike

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan