Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Camera not generating image EVO 2 Pro

EBrian

Reaction score
I was trying a first test Mission which involved about 45 photos. However, when I tried to download the photos to my computer, there were none. I powered up the drone and controller in my office and there neither video or stills were displayed. This required a lot of experimentation, and I finally decided that it was not a problem of transmission, but rather that the camera was not generating an image. I then decided it must have been a faulty firmware upgrade. So I followed the procedure for upgrade using the SD card. After doing this, and restarting the controller and drone, all was well. I am convinced that I somehow fouled up an earlier upgrade attempt.

Glad to hear you were able to diagnose this with success. It can be a bit challenging navigating and learning the intricacies of this new, flying computer, video camera ;-)

I have since discovered that there is an intermittent fault with the camera. Most of the time, it doesn't produce an image. Occasionally it will. The firmware upgrade I did actually accomplished nothing -- the camera just decided to work for a short while. As an example, I tried a small mission test flight, expecting 42 images but got only 11 and many of them were blank. So I am now processing a warranty claim. CONCLUSION: updating the firmware does not solve this problem.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy