Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Camera doesn't click when taking a shot

fpt

Reaction score
I take still shots, AEB 5 exp. All of the sudden yesterday and again today I don't get the "click" shutter sound when taking a shot. Other than that everything is fine. I miss the click. It seems I must have inadvertently changed a setting somewhere. Anybody got any ideas?

Reactions: MACKdaddy1220
Perhaps you are using a slower sd card and the drone eliminates the click sound to compensate.

Perhaps you are using a slower sd card and the drone eliminates the click sound to compensate.
No it's the same card I've been using for quite some time.

This happened to me yesterday also... the whole time I wondered if it's doing anything...

I have been experiencing something similar. I believe it started with the latest update of the Explorer app (on Android). At the beginning of a flight, the click doesn't occur when pressing the shutter button on the controller. I don't think that the thumbnail of the photo shows up, either, so I'm still not certain whether the photo is actually being taken. After going into the camera settings menu on the app (the strip at the bottom of the screen) and back out again, the click and other aspects of photo taking started working again. This occurred on each of several flights last week.
There also seemed to be some difficulty with accessing the camera settings, but I eventually got it to work. I suspect a bug with this version of Explorer. I may submit a report shortly.

I have been experiencing something similar. I believe it started with the latest update of the Explorer app (on Android). At the beginning of a flight, the click doesn't occur when pressing the shutter button on the controller. I don't think that the thumbnail of the photo shows up, either, so I'm still not certain whether the photo is actually being taken. After going into the camera settings menu on the app (the strip at the bottom of the screen) and back out again, the click and other aspects of photo taking started working again. This occurred on each of several flights last week.
There also seemed to be some difficulty with accessing the camera settings, but I eventually got it to work. I suspect a bug with this version of Explorer. I may submit a report shortly.

I checked mine and it is V1.0.1.19. I assume this is the latest since it does not prompt 'update' when I looked it up in the GoogleStore...

On my previous flight in addition to no click, after resetting camera settings I had difficulty changing the settings along the bottom of the screen. Reinstalled app again (iOS) and today everything is back to normal.
?

Mine stopped after the last update on the Note 9. The Gal Tab S4 and iOS worked fine. I wonder if there is a setting after the A9 update. Tab S4 still on Oreo.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller