Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Hello from Missouri

dronecop223

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am a Detective/Sergeant with a Sheriff's Department in South Central Missouri. We recently began using an Autel EVO II Dual 640T Enterprise. So far, so good. Then, all of a sudden, I was having trouble taking photos or videos with the aircraft. The camera appears to work fine, including thermal. However, when I try to look at the photo I've just taken, or the video, all I get on the controller is a white screen with the Autel logo. I also cannot view the photos or videos on a computer. Any ideas? Did I inadvertently change a setting? I've reset the camera, re-calibrated everything, and reloaded the firmware.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!
I lived in St Loius (Florissant) for a couple of years. I'm in the process of saving to be able to purchase the MAX 4T to assist my local LE in SAR
controller is a white screen with the Autel logo.
Check to make sure you have an adequate SD card installed. When you see the Autel Logo usually means there is a problem reading the file.
Try reformatting the SD Card using the Autel App or replacing the SD Card.

Reactions: Mavikhan

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy