Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

CamCarbon Props

All good on the prop install I do recommend using the prop tool to help with grip and additional kudos to Carolina Dronz and this forum for all the helpful information

Here is a some pictures of what they can do you. I tried to stop my drone from getting damaged and from it damaging other things near by and I paid the price. The blades had a few dings and just one chip after this and I will still be replacing them. They are very nice but lack in the finish department. I cleaned mine with 200 grit sandpaper and made them even sharper.
Why did I stick my hand in? I didn't want anyone or anything nearby to get hurt, I did stop it and I saved the drone and other things nearby from getting damaged.
IMG-0812.JPG IMG-0813.JPG IMG-0814.JPG IMG-0815.JPG IMG-0817.JPG

I've never used a wrench to tighten the props, just spin them on and fire it up. They obviously do a good job of tightening themselves as I usually have to use the tool to remove them. Just my two cents worth.

I've never used a wrench to tighten the props, just spin them on and fire it up. They obviously do a good job of tightening themselves as I usually have to use the tool to remove them. Just my two cents worth.
Same here...... looking good up in T town, huh?

Here is a some pictures of what they can do you. I tried to stop my drone from getting damaged and from it damaging other things near by and I paid the price. The blades had a few dings and just one chip after this and I will still be replacing them. They are very nice but lack in the finish department. I cleaned mine with 200 grit sandpaper and made them even sharper.
Why did I stick my hand in? I didn't want anyone or anything nearby to get hurt, I did stop it and I saved the drone and other things nearby from getting damaged.
View attachment 1386 View attachment 1387 View attachment 1388 View attachment 1389 View attachment 1390

Really sorry ....... but glad it get into your eyes

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy