Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Buying broken Evo's

JSmith731

Reaction score
I hate to seem like I like profiting off of anyone's mis-fortunes, but I'd like ot purchase ANY Evos that are damaged in ANY way. I know I only have a few postings here, but that's because I don't have an Autel drone so I'm not here very often. I'm sure we can work out some type of payment option. Just let me know what you have. Thanks!

I hate to seem like I like profiting off of anyone's mis-fortunes, but I'd like ot purchase ANY Evos that are damaged in ANY way. I know I only have a few postings here, but that's because I don't have an Autel drone so I'm not here very often. I'm sure we can work out some type of payment option. Just let me know what you have. Thanks!
Hello I do have a crashed evil that is currently in Washington being looked at. If it is fixed and repaired I will have it back, if not they will be sending it back to me and I will be willing to sell it as I will buy a refurbished one. So if you are interested in purchasing what I have available as far as the crash drone I would be able to work with you.

Hello I do have a crashed evil that is currently in Washington being looked at. If it is fixed and repaired I will have it back, if not they will be sending it back to me and I will be willing to sell it as I will buy a refurbished one. So if you are interested in purchasing what I have available as far as the crash drone I would be able to work with you.
Do you still have it

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacqueslambert