Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Buyer Beware

bkushner

Reaction score
After many issues with the LITE + and ZERO response from Autel Support in 6 weeks of writing I sent mine back for refund. Autel support is NON Existent at this point and the drone is unusable for video, timelapse etc.

I understand your frustration. Mine has been hot gimbal junk. Hey at least it gets satellites quick, lol.

I understand your frustration. Mine has been hot gimbal junk. Hey at least it gets satellites quick, lol.
That it does. I wouldn't be as frustrated if Autel would at least respond to the support request and tell me anything, but to not respond is rude as hell. One of the main reasons I tried Autel was I heard their support was amazing. Not anymore.

Reactions: Michael Pu
That it does. I wouldn't be as frustrated if Autel would at least respond to the support request and tell me anything, but to not respond is rude as hell. One of the main reasons I tried Autel was I heard their support was amazing. Not anymore.
I imagine they’ve bitten off way more then they can chew with these two problematic releases. I’m a sucker. I fell for both. I hate my money.

I got a reply email need 3 weeks , and resolve nothing ! the gimbal shifting and cann't hang over in air etc...., so much problem to improve . the support system is terrible !!@!@

According to some comments they are working on a fix, IMO they should release a hotfix just for the gimbal and later the proper update with the missing features.

It renders the drone useless for anything other than photography. No matter how smooth you fly if the gimbal is doing it's own movements you'll end up with undesired camera movements on the ending footage. On video at least is subtle, but on hyperlapse is just a joke,

It's not a cheap drone, but releasing products before they are finished ruins the overall quality. DJI and Autel should stop releasing drones like if they were Free2Play videogames that you can patch on the go.

Last edited:
According to some comments they are working on a fix, IMO they should release a hotfix just for the gimbal and later the proper update with the missing features.

It renders the drone useless for anything other than photography. No matter how smooth you fly if the gimbal is doing it's own movements you'll end up with undesired camera movements on the ending footage. On video at least is subtle, but on hyperlapse is just a joke,

It's not a cheap drone, but releasing products before they are finished ruins the overall quality. DJI and Autel should stop releasing drones like if they were Free2Play videogames that you can patch on the go.
Then respond with a simple we are looking into this. Silence is the worst.

Reactions: Cicero24 and gophcc
After a flight today when packing up, I noticed the gimbal was a bit unstable, noticed the rear damper had parted company one side only, not sure how this happened as I’m particularly careful with my drone, this was the lite plus. Anyway I used some cotton to wrap around the edge and pull it back through, quite an operation when your eyes are failing, finally had success, I’m not sure how this happened. Photo and video are okay. Could this be a problem with the reported Video files, Ive checked my files after my repair not showing any problem. But I do wish that they release firmware update soon with all the promised features.

Attachments

• IMG_1873.JPG
    IMG_1873.JPG
    467.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1875.JPG
    IMG_1875.JPG
    684.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1876.JPG
    IMG_1876.JPG
    631.7 KB · Views: 19

Latest threads

Forum statistics