Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

BOOM ITS HERE!!!!

The Ent. 6k is $3750. Comes with case, SC (v.2), 3 bats, speaker, strobe, and search light.

You can get the same kit with a 640T sensor for $8700

In either case, the RTK module is an additional $625.
Ent 6k is officially only 2 packs, T or R is three. Some dealers might include 3 but officially in the US 6k is two batteries.

Sorry I missed your post with firmware. You have a v1. Imho I would update to https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/utvr8yhd9ffzhbx/Model-C_FW_V2.7.30.bin?dl=0

And then update to this app,

Hopefully this will help. A new release will be coming and should bring the v1 RTK to enterprise version.
As a result: first I downloaded "EVO II V1: V2.7.30 (Smart controller)". The remote was updated, but with an error. An inscription "roll back to the old version V2.7.25" appeared on the phone screen. I did everything, went outside, earned RTK. First "floating", then "fixed". I start to take off and one motor does not work. The drone does a somersault and that's it. Then I installed what you advised, everything was updated and all the motors started working. I didn’t check the RTK for operability, I’ll check it tomorrow.

Reactions: Blade Strike
Wow. Hopefully all the dealers are updated in their thinking. I specifically asked 2 and they told me only v.1 chipsets in the non Ent.

Did Autel get a new vp of coms yet ? :)
Yeah, I’ve only seen a few mostly overseas. I also thought there was only v1 RTK until I saw pictures. Imho they are enterprise units (v2) and just being sold as RTK. The airframe is identical at that point. My RTK v1 unit can run all the attachments.

Yeah, I’ve only seen a few mostly overseas. I also thought there was only v1 RTK until I saw pictures. Imho they are enterprise units (v2) and just being sold as RTK. The airframe is identical at that point. My RTK v1 unit can run all the attachments.
That makes sense. If the attachments end up being sold individually, that will be a nice gesture for the guys with the v.1

As a result: first I downloaded "EVO II V1: V2.7.30 (Smart controller)". The remote was updated, but with an error. An inscription "roll back to the old version V2.7.25" appeared on the phone screen. I did everything, went outside, earned RTK. First "floating", then "fixed". I start to take off and one motor does not work. The drone does a somersault and that's it. Then I installed what you advised, everything was updated and all the motors started working. I didn’t check the RTK for operability, I’ll check it tomorrow.
Also ignore the rollback , you will get nagged .

I'm wondering if Autel has or is going to add PPK support to the RTK platform? Having the ability to go PPK if RTK goes on the fritz is always nice (assuming one has a simple dual freq base station available). In my work I generally avoid RTK and go PPK for the simplicity and reliability.

I'm wondering if Autel has or is going to add PPK support to the RTK platform? Having the ability to go PPK if RTK goes on the fritz is always nice (assuming one has a simple dual freq base station available). In my work I generally avoid RTK and go PPK for the simplicity and reliability.
Currently supports ppk.

Currently supports ppk.
Nice! How would one get information on the details of this? For example, can I configure what sats I want to collect? What are the different collection rates (Hz)? Can I do a multi-battery mapping mission and if so how do I regain lock? How is the raw data collected? Does the software export RINEX? Obviously you guys need to do a video to market this drone or send me a free drone and I will do it for you! ;)

Oh ya, in regards to RTK, for those of use that do not have access to NTRIP, can I setup my own base station? What radio freq is the RTK EVO II using?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller