Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Blurred images

ryldo

Reaction score
Hello friends
I bought an Evo 2 Pro RTK v3 and the images are all blurred, even the control screen appears blurred. Anyone else had this problem?
I think it's a problem with the camera. I live in Brazil and I don't think I can send it for RMA.

Attachments

• MAX_0025.JPG
    MAX_0025.JPG
    5.7 MB · Views: 12
Hello friends
I bought an Evo 2 Pro RTK v3 and the images are all blurred, even the control screen appears blurred. Anyone else had this problem?
I think it's a problem with the camera. I live in Brazil and I don't think I can send it for RMA.

Is the camera in auto focus or manual focus mode? If it is in MF mode then it could be blurry like that. Also, I hate to ask, but did you remove the little sticker on the lens that it ships with?

A câmera está no modo de foco automático ou foco manual? Se estiver no modo MF, pode ficar embaçado assim. Além disso, odeio perguntar, mas você removeu o pequeno adesivo da lente que acompanha?
Hello friend
I removed the sticker yes, no problem asking.
Tested in MF and AF mode.

Hello friend
I removed the sticker yes, no problem asking.
Tested in MF and AF mode.

Definitely something wrong with the camera then, DJI had a bad batch like that a long time ago; the front optical element wasn't polished properly or something like that. Hopefully you can get it replaced.

Definitely something wrong with the camera then, DJI had a bad batch like that a long time ago; the front optical element wasn't polished properly or something like that. Hopefully you can get it replaced.
I believe it could be a problem with the camera.
Thank you friend!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy