Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Blue Box just appeared

hummerbk

Reaction score
I just started getting a blue box on the upper left of my cell phone display that says" manual flight intelligent photo".
This is a new addition to my display. What does it mean? Was this from a new software update?

Let me rephrase the question. Has anybody else seen the blue box on their display? My concern is that I put lots of reflective tape on my drone and might have caused this warning. I have not seen it before and was hoping it was just a software update.

You can relax. I've seen it with my Evo. It was introduced with the January Explorer app update if memory doesn't fail me.

Thanks. That's a relief. I don't know why Autel thinks it's important that I have a constant reminder. It blocks part of the display and I can't make it disappear.Please Autel, stop helping me!

I would follow up with Autel. Keep after them to explain what it is and why is it happening all of a sudden.
If you get a answer please come back and let everyone know. It could be something that can be corrected in the next update if its brought to their attention more often.

I called Autel and it is a shortcut to Dynamic Track, Viewpoint, Orbit, Waypoint etc. Touching it will bring up other the options. Wish there were a way to delete it because it blocks part of the screen.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials