Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!

Blue Box just appeared

hummerbk

Reaction score
I just started getting a blue box on the upper left of my cell phone display that says" manual flight intelligent photo".
This is a new addition to my display. What does it mean? Was this from a new software update?

hummerbk

Reaction score
Let me rephrase the question. Has anybody else seen the blue box on their display? My concern is that I put lots of reflective tape on my drone and might have caused this warning. I have not seen it before and was hoping it was just a software update.

Ansia

Staff member
Reaction score
You can relax. I've seen it with my Evo. It was introduced with the January Explorer app update if memory doesn't fail me.

hummerbk

Reaction score
Thanks. That's a relief. I don't know why Autel thinks it's important that I have a constant reminder. It blocks part of the display and I can't make it disappear.Please Autel, stop helping me!

Agustine

Staff member
Reaction score
I would follow up with Autel. Keep after them to explain what it is and why is it happening all of a sudden.
If you get a answer please come back and let everyone know. It could be something that can be corrected in the next update if its brought to their attention more often.

hummerbk

Reaction score
I called Autel and it is a shortcut to Dynamic Track, Viewpoint, Orbit, Waypoint etc. Touching it will bring up other the options. Wish there were a way to delete it because it blocks part of the screen.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lovemimascota