Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Best Uncut Long Range FPV

That was freaking awesome! I kept waiting for the sudden tumble from the sky as it appeared you were just inches from the trees. The flight up into the cloud through the hole was just perfect timing!
Where was this footage shot?

Well done sir!

That was freaking awesome! I kept waiting for the sudden tumble from the sky as it appeared you were just inches from the trees. The flight up into the cloud through the hole was just perfect timing!
Where was this footage shot?
Well done sir!

That video is by someone else, I was trying to experience the same thing and I ended up loosing mine.

My 7 inch quad is actually stuck in the bushes as we speak. I was using my EVO to search for it. Yet to find it.. its been 2 weeks. Too hot again today. I even had a lady on her horse help me.

Well, whom ever shot that video deserves some accolades! I know wide angle lenses make things appear to be closer than they are, but how close do you more experienced pilots think that drone came to the trees and cliffs? It also seems the video was sped up a bit or were they really flying that fast?

Madhungarian: So you were trying to recreate that and lost your drone? What happened?

Oh I built for the first time for me a 7 inch quad like the one is being used in the video.(mine much cheaper in parts)

I decided to do a flip and the power lead to the esc much have came loose and It just fell about 100 feet around 200 meters away into bushes that are like 10 feet tall and very hard to get through.
The pilot did come close in the original video and if he would have lost it in those trees that is non recovery territory. I cant seem to find mine in 10 feet of bushes, those trees look like they are about 50-100 feet high.
I will keep looking when I get more time. I still have more Evo search video to look through. Have a great day.

Could you not put evo in the new mission mode and do a grid search more precisely with the camera pointed straight down? Seems it would be better than this video search.

Reactions: Madhungarian
Could you not put evo in the new mission mode and do a grid search more precisely with the camera pointed straight down? Seems it would be better than this video search.
I was thinking about this, however I already covered pretty much every area. I have like 90+ min of video, I just posted the last segment before I had to get another battery.
I have been to the location 5 times and I either still cannot find it or someone did. I have a feeling it's in an area where the bushes are really thick making it easy for it to have fallen through to the bottom which is about 5-7 feet from the top of the bushes. :(
I have a replacement coming today. :) It was my first build so the time spent means more to me then the $(happy though I did not have my Runcam on it). I told someone there that was walking his dogs to call me if he finds it or knows anything. I have learned from this incident, version 2 will have better solder points and I will have RSSI working so that I can keep a tab on my connection strength. Flips and rolls will be left to a minimum:)

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain