Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Best Deal on a Brand New EVO 3batteries - $1000

m0j0

Reaction score
Guys,

I'm looking at dropping the hammer on a new or used EVO. I found a deal that seems amazing. Is 1000 the going rate.. Holy Moly thats a good price. What are used EVO's going for?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07F16W79C/ref=sspa_dk_detail_0?psc=1

$1000 - Brand new

• Remote Controller
  • Power Cable
  • Micro-USB Cable
  • USB-C Cable
  • Remote Controller Cable
  • 3x Intelligent Battery
  • 4x Propeller Pairs
  • microSD Card
  • Autel Shoulder Bag

Guys,

I'm looking at dropping the hammer on a new or used EVO. I found a deal that seems amazing. Is 1000 the going rate.. Holy Moly thats a good price. What are used EVO's going for?

$1000 - Brand new

• Remote Controller
  • Power Cable
  • Micro-USB Cable
  • USB-C Cable
  • 3x Intelligent Battery
  • 4x Propeller Pairs
  • microSD Card
  • Autel Shoulder Bag
That's the best deal right now.

That is crazy... Gotta consult with my accountant. Need a foldable that doesn't have NFZ. Could get away with a used one but for 1000 3 batteries backpack etc... That is too good to pass up.

Guys,

$1000 - Brand new

• Remote Controller
  • Power Cable
  • Micro-USB Cable
  • USB-C Cable
  • 3x Intelligent Battery
  • 4x Propeller Pairs
  • microSD Card
  • Autel Shoulder Bag
Beware, this seller has a dicey reputation. It’s not Autel Robotics. Some say it’s false advertising — I’ve read that more than once about other “deals” from SSE Photo...

I got mine straight from Autel. Right now you get a FREE add on bundle.

So I got the EVO with 1 bat all that and props, free addon with 2 Batts, soft bag and props, then bought the hard case an extra battery and extra gimbal cover and ND filters...$1270 out the door flying with 4 Batts hard case which looks badass and the soft side to carry incidentals and my DLSR.

Reactions: HiloHawaiian
Check the Authorized dealers list. You get the three batteries and a hard case no tax and free shipping. Autel, Drone Works, and others

Reactions: UnRanged
Check the Authorized dealers list. You get the three batteries and a hard case no tax and free shipping. Autel, Drone Works, and others

The Rugged Bundle! If you get it through Autel directly it comes with a FREE extra battery though the holidays for $1250.... That's why I took the regular EVO package and add-on, and bought the hard case and extra battery separately. I only paid $20 more and got a soft case and ND filters plus extra props.

Dang! I feel like Autel should offer up something to the early adopters.

BestBuy has a great deal going also. Evo, On-the-go-bundle and $100 BestBuy gift card for $999
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/autel-robotics-drone-orange/6238322.p?skuId=6238322
Yup, I was in a BB today about an appliance issue. I wandered over to the drones, and finally saw an Evo, Anafi, and Yuneec H+. Anafi is so small, 20mp, it’s amazing—$549. Evo looked very solidly designed, much more so than the Mavic Pro next to it. BB adding the $100 gift card to the $999 on-the-go 3 batteries & nice shoulder bag is a great deal...

Reactions: rsjb41
Brother that is an awesome deal. That is the best deal yet. You even get a best by card for $100 off. That brings the cost of the Autel down to around 899 with three batteries. Am I seeing that right? How much do the batteries cost by themselves? I am holding out to see how far the price goes down before I buy it. It dropped $100 in a week.

Ok answered my own question batteries are about $85 a piece.

What was the cost of the EVO on release? When did they release it. Coming from DJI I would be thinking they were trying to clear out inventory so they could bring in a new model. LOL.

OK, I had a problem with an XSP RC last month, The left controller broke, and my XSP went straight down into a cacti bush thing that saved it. I bled a pint getting it out of the needles, but it was fine. Sending emails back and forth with Autel CS about the RC, I asked them if they have any refurb Evo’s. They said no, but because I’m an owner of a couple of XSP’s he offered me the On-the-Go bundle with the 3 batteries, & shoulder bag for $899. He also said if I ship it to AZ, instead of Taxifornia, I’d save the 11% sales tax — another $95 savings. OK, they have my attention. I can sell an XSP for maybe $500 (?), so this wouldn’t hurt too much. I just said OK, let’s see if it really happens...

What was the cost of the EVO on release? When did they release it. Coming from DJI I would be thinking they were trying to clear out inventory so they could bring in a new model. LOL.
I think the platform/App is really solid at this point in time, but to be competitive, it needs a 1” sensor for not much more $$$

Yup, I was in a BB today about an appliance issue. I wandered over to the drones, and finally saw an Evo, Anafi, and Yuneec H+. Anafi is so small, 20mp, it’s amazing—$549. Evo looked very solidly designed, much more so than the Mavic Pro next to it. BB adding the $100 gift card to the $999 on-the-go 3 batteries & nice shoulder bag is a great deal...

I have the Anafi right now. I got to fly it once then the update they release grounded a lot of Android users because of no video feed. I happened to be in that one of those users.

I have the Anafi right now. I got to fly it once then the update they release grounded a lot of Android users because of no video feed. I happened to be in that one of those users.
Ok - That's really scary. Not digging the broke from the factory deal.

Reactions: rsjb41

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain