Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

SOLD: Autel EVO Bundle for Sale

Paul7of8

Reaction score
Hello, everyone!

I am located in Northwest Indiana (United States). I am selling my Autel EVO. I am asking $825 USD for everything listed below. Payment via PayPal and buyer pays for ground shipping. I prefer to sell as a bundle and am not yet prepared to piece it out. Also, at present I am looking to ship only to buyers located in the United States. If you live in/around the Chicago area and would like to meet -- happy to consider that as well.

The EVO was flown only one time and completely without incident -- it did not crash; it did not land hard (I am an experienced drone pilot). The drone is in fantastic shape and I am selling it as I just have a bad habit of collecting drones and I'm thinning the herd.

Here is what I am including in the $825 USD asking price...
  • EVO Case
    • Purchased Dec-2018.
    • This is the GPC-made hard case for the EVO purchased directly from GPC.
  • EVO
    • Purchased directly from Autel in Dec-2018.
    • EVO Aircraft
    • Remote Controller
    • Power Cable
    • Charger
    • Micro-USB Cable
    • USB-C Cable
    • Battery (labeled as #1)
    • Propellers
    • 32GB MicroSD Card
    • Also included, but not pictured, is the original box.
  • EVO On-the-Go Bundle
    • Purchased directly from Autel in Dec-2018.
    • Shoulder Bag
      • This is included but is not pictured.
      • I have never used the shoulder bag.
    • EVO Batteries
      • Labeled as #2 and #3.
      • These two batteries have never been flown.
    • EVO Propellers
      • Unopened
  • EVO Neutral Density Filters
    • These are the Polar Pro filters, but they were purchased from Autel when I purchased everything else in Dec-2018.
    • Have never been installed on the aircraft.
  • Bonus Items
    • Angled Lightning cable to connect an iOS device (purchased from Amazon).
    • Entire LifThor EVO Tablet Holder
      • Purchased in Jan-2019.
      • Includes the "Optional Phone Clamp".
      • Includes all 3 LifThor cables... Micro-USB, USB-C, and Lightning.
      • This item is new and unused. I opened it and looked at it, but never used it.
      • Purchased online directly from Thor's Drone World.

I am going to include the photos using the "Attach files" option. I'm sure there is a right way and wrong way to include photos. I hope I am doing this correctly.

AutelEVO1.jpgAutelEVO2.jpgAutelEVO3.jpgAutelEVO4.jpgAutelEVO5.jpgAutelEVO6.jpgAutelEVO7.jpgAutelEVO8.jpg

Reactions: RedBaron
Everything posted right. Looks good on my end... Looks like an ad! Good luck selling.

I must say that is definitely a great bargain. The rugged bundle is priced at 1200 currently includes most of what you are including. If I didn't already have most of what you are offering I would jump all over it. Good luck. Hope this screen shot helps you to get some inquires.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190330-192652.png
    Screenshot_20190330-192652.png
    546.4 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: Paul7of8
I must say that is definitely a great bargain. The rugged bundle is priced at 1200 currently includes most of what you are including. If I didn't already have most of what you are offering I would jump all over it. Good luck. Hope this screen shot helps you to get some inquires.

Thank you, Still75! I’m not much for messing around with the whole offer/counteroffer thing. Priced it to move. If nothing happens here, then it’ll eventually be off to eBay.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy