Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Best battery prices?

Old Bama Dude

Reaction score
It looks like $115 is pretty much it as far as I've seen. I saw some on Amazon marketplace for under a hundred but it was a scam. Anyone know of a better price anywhere?

It looks like $115 is pretty much it as far as I've seen. I saw some on Amazon marketplace for under a hundred but it was a scam. Anyone know of a better price anywhere?
Hello! I purchased one orange battery for $103.00 free shipping with $11.50 coupon was origionally $115.00 at (opticsplanet.com) on 3-18-2017
I do not know if they are still that price.
Good luck!
Mike

Watch Amazon for price drops. I use camelcamelcamel.com to watch prices. It will tell you when it reaches a price you set. It will also show you the pricing history.
They were $98 in January...

Screen Shot 2017-03-27 at 10.49.36 PM✨.png

I don't remember but Best Buy will only honor prices from certain sellers and/or those fulfilled by Amazon.
There are three listed on Amazon now for less than $100 from third party sellers, but judging from the negative feedback, all are scams. I wonder if Best Buy would match those? I thought I was buying a XSP from an Amazon 3rd party seller for a little over $400, but turned out to be a scam. Got my money back, thank goodness.

There are three listed on Amazon now for less than $100 from third party sellers, but judging from the negative feedback, all are scams. I wonder if Best Buy would match those? I thought I was buying a XSP from an Amazon 3rd party seller for a little over $400, but turned out to be a scam. Got my money back, thank goodness.
I'm probably looking in the wrong place but I don't see those.

Here you go. A couple of them, a little over a hundred, but wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole. Big time scam.

Attachments

• batteries.JPG
    batteries.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 9
Here we go again on Amazon. If it sounds too good to be true it's most likely not. I would be very curious to know if Best Buy would match these prices. They may not match 3rd party prices.

Attachments

• Scam.JPG
    Scam.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 7
Old Bama Dude< exactly what do you mean by scam? Is it a bait-n-switch to other products, or used stuff, or what?

I have gone round and round with my local Best Buy, Wal-Mart and Target stores about price matching. Wal-Mart recently changed their policy and will no longer price match...ANYTHING except for if it is listed on walmart.com for a price different than in the physical store. Best Buy is by far the one that will bend a little, but not on the high demand items usually...even if like me you spent enough at Best Buy that they call you by name when you walk in the door...lol...they will not match Amazon though, it MUST be an online retailer with physical locations (which makes sense to me since there is overhead involved). Target just sucks...plain and simple.

Reactions: Squirrel!
I went into bestbuy with a page from an online retailer selling the XSP for $675. All of a sudden, they only matched LOCAL retailers. I asked if I was in a bestbuy next door to this retailer, what would you say then???? Deer in the headlights, and crickets.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials