Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Beginner drone

Sondre93

Reaction score
Hello people. Im new to autels drones and im going to buy my first one. My choice stands between the evo nano+ and evo lite+. Those are the ones I can afford but im a little sceptical for the evo lite+ cause I dont want to be stucked in the A3 corner. Does anyone know if it has been C1 labeled yet or if autel has really confirmed that it will be aviable sometime? I must admit that the evo lite+ is the drone that I want the most, but if it wont ever be C1 labeled then I will buy the nano+

Reactions: GFields
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Not sure about the C1 Certification, but love the Evo Lite +

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Not sure about the C1 Certification, but love the Evo Lite +
Its a certificate we need here in Europe which shows which category the drone can be flown in. According to Autels websites its in progress, but they announced this in june 2023 so im wondering if it will happen soon. I still made up my mind for the Evo Lite + though. I can live with flying 150 meters from people and buildings I guess

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo