Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Battery weight

wernerjb

Reaction score
I have no access to a scale at the moment but need to know the weight of only the battery for an Xstar. On Autel's web-site it gives me the total weight, however my log book is asking for the weight of the drone, the camera and the battery. Thanks for any help I can get.

Last edited:
Thank you for a reply - on the Autel Website it states this weight - 3.13 lbs (1.42 kg) with the battery included which pretty much matches what you wrote. But I need the weight of the battery only.

I'm also looking for a cell count on the Xstar battery. Not sure why they don't write this info on the battery.

The batteries have 4 cells

We talked a lot over at the other Yuneec forum where I am a moderator. I go by Jagerbomb52 over there. Glad to see you are still into drone photography. You still doing pictures for books?

I'm also a member of the Yuneec Forum and follow you there. Yes, I'm still doing travel books mostly in the Caribbean and always have a drone with me. However, I think I should get some smaller equipment when traveling. Right now I have the Xstar parked in Aruba and use it only when shooting Aruba, Curaçao and Bonaire. I just got a couple of new batteries to be sure I'm OK for the next year. When going to other islands I use the Q and just check it in. Never had a problem. The H, I only use in Florida and along the East Coast when I'm driving. Getting older and thinking smaller is better. Still carry my Nikon gear with me for the regular stuff but the Drone shots have made a big difference as my products look now fresh and different. Be well.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials