Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Battery settings - Reset

VJNow

Reaction score
When I bought my Evo & Nano, I watched several; 20 plus, YouTube videos about setup tips. Several videos made suggestions about the battery settings. I recommend not adjusting your battery settings and to reset them if you have changed them.

Great question! I don’t have my aircraft powered up but I do have the Autel Explorer App handbook opened to page 57 and it says:

“For safety purposes, do not set Low Battery Warning below 25%, as this is the minimum battery level for Go Home to function properly.
Do not set Critically Low Battery Warning below 8%, as this is the minimum battery level required for safe on-site landing.”

Until I or someone on here powers up our aircraft, following Autel’s minimum is the very least one can do if they messed with their battery settings in the past and they are currently set lower.

David

Great question! I don’t have my aircraft powered up but I do have the Autel Explorer App handbook opened to page 57 and it says:

“For safety purposes, do not set Low Battery Warning below 25%, as this is the minimum battery level for Go Home to function properly.
Do not set Critically Low Battery Warning below 8%, as this is the minimum battery level required for safe on-site landing.”

Until I or someone on here powers up our aircraft, following Autel’s minimum is the very least one can do if they messed with their battery settings in the past and they are currently set lower.

David
where do i find this handbook?

Reactions: flyingfool

David
I flew several tests with my Nano Plus and changed the battery settings. I have seen several post about the Nano falling from the sky and know why I think! If your settings are standard and you fly to 15% the drone will immediately land where it is and VERY FAST. I use 25% for the warning and set the critical to 5% so I can land it on my own. For some reason at 15% (if set) the drone gives the warning and immediately falls at a fast rate to land. I would guess that most of the "fall from the sky" reports used the 15% and was at or below that percent and the drone went down rapidly.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supa_jb