Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Battery Reset Procedures

Wildseyed

Reaction score
Can anyone direct me to the documentation that explains how the XSP batteries should be reset? The only thing I've been able to find is a recommendation on page 19 of the user manual that states that if a battery is >=80% charge, that it should be turned on before connecting to the charger.

Taking the battery down to 7% seems like it would cause damage, so I want to see the docs with my own eyes before I recommend that to someone. Pressing the power button for ten seconds. What does that do?

Thanks!

Hey folks....been awhile. Getting to the point...doing winter battery maintenance today, and found a battery (XSP) that won't turn on, or charge. Been awhile since I've encountered this problem, and, can't seem to find the reset procedure on the forum. I did do a long press of the power on button (10 sec, 12 sec)... no joy. Can anyone help? TIA

Hey folks....been awhile. Getting to the point...doing winter battery maintenance today, and found a battery (XSP) that won't turn on, or charge. Been awhile since I've encountered this problem, and, can't seem to find the reset procedure on the forum. I did do a long press of the power on button (10 sec, 12 sec)... no joy. Can anyone help? TIA
Hello from France I had the same problem with an x star battery a year ago.
Your battery is dead, one of the 3 cells or more, are out of service, there is nothing to do ... Sorry.

Yeah, I'm going through the same thing right now with an XSP battery. I tried all the reset options and, at one point, actually got it "charged" enough to put it into the drone and see in StarLink that 3 of the 4 cells were charged to around 4 volts each. The one cell was around 3 volts before it promptly shut down on me. I guess better it happen on the bench than in the air... I tried all the options again to see if I could revive that one cell. But all I get now is the circle of light around the button. Time to take a trip to the recycle center.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy