Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Battery lights nano evo+

Cees

Reaction score
Hi i bought a evo nano+ it says used ones but battery wont charge , so when i put the battery on charge the first light comes on and keeps blinking left it n for a few hours but it still the same first light blinking.
Please help don't know what to do.
Drone came in original box and looks new.

I purchased the evo nano+ it says used ones but battery wont charge , so when i put the battery on charge the first light comes on and keeps blinking left it n for a few hours but it still the same first light blinking.
Please help don't know what to do.
Drone came in original box and looks new.
I recently purchased the Nano Plus from Amazon. My first "real" drone and was very excited. Same issue. Battery flashed and I left on the charger (cord provided by them) for well over 5 hours. Nothing. Did not charge. Then I left it overnight. Nothing. Very dissappointed, returned it to Amazon the next day, Saturday, Feb 4th, 2023. Now I'm wondering if I made a smart choice going with an Autel drone. Another review for the same drone on Amazon had the excact issue.

Attachments

• ScreenHunter 245.jpg
    ScreenHunter 245.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 8
  • ScreenHunter 247.jpg
    ScreenHunter 247.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 8
I have also this problem. Bought a additional 30w (Belkin) adapter and no improvement.... One led keeps blinking. Can leave it overnight but will that make any difference?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials