Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Battery failure during firmware installation.

Wieg1

Reaction score
I have two EVO II v1 and while installing the latest firmware I had a glitch and the installation froze. I remedied by repeating the installation using the SD card inserted in the aircraft but the aircraft battery of the failed installation blocked with the two central green lights flashing. It does not accept shutdown and the message on the controller is battery not recognized. Attached are the pictures, any suggestions..?IMG_20230428_133317.jpgIMG_20230428_154524.jpg

Last edited:
I cannot answer to this question, but i’m very interested to hear how this kind of mishap can happen and how it can be solved because I own two V1 aircrafts and have 8 of those batteries.

I do remember reading something about the lights on the battery pack blinking in a pattern different from usual. Maybe that’s a hint that helps us searching for explanations and solutions.

I, like @uas_gian have two V1s and eight batteries. I've retired four batteries due to swelling. Yesterday my two newest batteris (8/22) both reported on app as "damaged battery, replace another one". The controller shows Unknown Battery as the pic above. Autel support said all the usual stuff about turn off the battery, check the firmware and charging cable etc. I'm getting ready to try updating firmware. Fingers crossed.

The battery was less than two years old and had been used about thirty times. Was always checked on AIRDATA for its efficiency.
The European Autel Technical Support in Germany collected it via UPS at their expense and it was returned to me after a few days.
I thought it had been repaired, I realized that they sent me a new battery !
Excellent European Autel service!

Reactions: uas_gian
The battery was less than two years old and had been used about thirty times. Was always checked on AIRDATA for its efficiency.
The European Autel Technical Support in Germany collected it via UPS at their expense and it was returned to me after a few days.
I thought it had been repaired, I realized that they sent me a new battery !
Excellent European Autel service!
That's great. I hope I get similar support in the US.
All troubleshooting failed on my two batteries and Autel replied to send them in for repair. We'll see.

Reactions: uas_gian

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials