Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel sale

Erick

Reaction score
In case you haven't visited their site in a while, they're selling open box XSP's for $649. They aren't customer returns or anything bad. Just thought I'd pass that on in case you were waiting on a reduced price.

Reactions: Delta Blue
The engineers test fly a few from each batch. At least you know there won't be an out-of-box failure since they've actually been flight-tested.

I am waiting for the drone Autel advertises in their video (similar to the XSP) with collision avoidance, and collapsible legs. Looks like the camera rotates 360.

Any rumors as to when this is going to be released?.

I am waiting for the drone Autel advertises in their video (similar to the XSP) with collision avoidance, and collapsible legs. Looks like the camera rotates 360.

Any rumors as to when this is going to be released?.
At this point that drone is a prototype so it would probably be next year.

Yep be a long wait but worth it. the 360 camera was the reason why i pre-ordered the typhoon H. That and retractable legs is a HUGE advantage. Sadly though the camera on the H was crap so I canned the order and got the XSP with NO regrets at all.

I do also believe that by the time Autel has it ready to sell, every other company out there will have it too. The most important thing to me will be who has the best quality results from the camera. after all this is all about getting great results to me.

Reactions: TSmith and Erick
When you say "the camera on the H was crap", in what respect, exactly? I would think there would be enough money to include a good camera when paying $1400 for a drone.

Reactions: cokeaddict
Well they advertised it as something it was not. Putting that aside, its results were terrible.So after everyone who pre ordered one received it, that is when they realized it was crap...too late for them as they already had it. So during the issue being passed on to other purchasers, Yuneec did nothing to fix it and kept selling the H. So it got to the point where some ended up replacing the lens with an after market lens available that was 100% better. In doing this though, those who did the mod lost warranty on their birds. I have seen the results of the lens and it was fantastic. But the crap lens still was sold with every bird until they sorted it out which took a hell of a long time. Do not get me wrong, like any other company, eventually the issue is resolved but that can take a very long time and those who pre ordered were stuck with a bird that could NOT take great pics or video. Lots of people pissed off about that. That is why now i always hold off before buying, Those who rush in r usually the ones who get burnt for the benefit of those of us who hold off. Same goes for new cars, how many lemons are there out there.

They are called BETA testers :)

All that was wrong with the lens it had to be refocused. Most anyone can refocused the lens with a good set of eyes. LOL
Once they did that it was just as good as the peau productions lens that was being offered.
Most bad video was from user error. Someone who has no clue on AP video and the camera functions.

The Typhoon H comes with the CGO3+, I have the CGO3 from the Q500 series. I have better videos with that camera then the CGO3+ because learned how to use the CGO3.

You r correct after the fact.
Im referring to before 99% knew that peau was available. so lets not forget that most people had no idea how to refocus. Its nice to add comments months down the track as with internet everyone spreads the word. but in the beginning all they cared about was the lens was crap. Anyway we can agree to disagree for ever. I still love the H but glad eventually i did not buy it. The XSP rules for me and once the new camera is released it will be perfect for me.

You r correct after the fact.
Im referring to before 99% knew that peau was available. so lets not forget that most people had no idea how to refocus. Its nice to add comments months down the track as with internet everyone spreads the word. but in the beginning all they cared about was the lens was crap. Anyway we can agree to disagree for ever. I still love the H but glad eventually i did not buy it. The XSP rules for me and once the new camera is released it will be perfect for me.

Oh I totally agree. I held back and watched the beta testers posting problem after problem. I still see them posting the same crap day after day. I mod on a forum for Yuneec products so I see a lot more posts than most people. I fell in love with the design and idea but I am thanking my lucky stars I did not buy into that one. I mean they all have problems but the Typhoon H is tipping the scales if you ask me.

Yeh Was so wanting this bird.
Oh well..... electronics are always a challenge.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials