Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

AUTEL ROBOTICS!: Ready to meet Max?

did anyone find any information about the EASA certification of the MAX 4T, mandatory from 01.01.2024 ?

Reactions: vr-pilot
did anyone find any information about the EASA certification of the MAX 4T, mandatory from 01.01.2024 ?
Sounds like a good question ask after the official release. I'm not sure who to ask other than the mother company.

They don't list the price. I think it's like Dragonfish, the Enterprise customer needs to request more info and one of the things gone over by phone is the price once it's decided what the customer needs.

Looks like it utilizes an RYYB sensor for night use. It really is some nice tech. I also see they have an enhanced obstacle avoidance AI in this. I wonder if it's on par with the lower end consumer drones. I hope not because it isn't that great as well as the dynamic tracking. I personally do not use this feature in Autel drones at all and rarely use it in DJI drones. I tested the Tracking feature in the E2P and it was very erratic. I'm actually surprised it didn't crash at some point. This is why I just don't use it anymore.

we know its going be over 12k for the Evo Max Version1... wonder how its going to eat into their Evo2 enterprise sales

we know its going be over 12k for the Evo Max Version1... wonder how its going to eat into their Evo2 enterprise sales
Probably not much since the Evo 2 Enterprise is directed more toward mapping. It may be the upper level of Thermal's though. I think each buyer will have to decide if they need the increased abilities of this new Evo Max or if the 640T will be adequate for their needs. I'm sure needs and budget are the two key considerations.

Police, fire, and other emergency first responder departments would be more likely to go for the new and improved Max. This may open up some sales for their currently owned Enterprise and Thermal drones. Maybe Autel will even offer them some kind of trade-in then sell them as refurbished at a lower price. Hard to say.

Some states and federal agencies don't allow the purchasing of DJI products due to something to do with them being used against Uyghurs in China so Autel has made these available as viable option. Smart business move.

Yes, it could use the same airframe.
Not sure if it is in their pipeline but I agree that they could offer an orange version with a good RGB camera and scale back the other industrial sensors, motors and Evo3 PRO is ready. I would assume that they would want the Evo2V3 to have some time in the market but maybe they will just transplant the V3 generation electronics/payloads..

I saw this on the web page, so assuming it is new, maybe it will support the Evo2 Enterprise eventually?
It sounds like Autel has now stated publicly that the current "enterprise software" is a dead end and not worth working on any longer. If this "new" software is not going to be available on the brand new Evo.2 v.3, it demonstraits that Autel still has no idea what they are doing. Just pumping out more ... stuff.

Really disappointing that they (he, Max) can't figure it out. I wouldn't touch this bird until reviewed by someone operating drones for a living rather than someone making youtube videos for a living.

It sounds like Autel has now stated publicly that the current "enterprise software" is a dead end and not worth working on any longer. If this "new" software is not going to be available on the brand new Evo.2 v.3, it demonstraits that Autel still has no idea what they are doing. Just pumping out more ... stuff.

Really disappointing that they (he, Max) can't figure it out.
Agreed, the new Autel Enterprise App must support Evo2V3 Enterprise units and original Enterprise V2's (or RTK units) would be a hell of a gesture to 'loyal' customers. Best case scenario is that the new app is a proving ground for the platform and support is added once Max4T is running smooth. At least now we know where all the software development budget was going instead of addressing missing features and firmware on the Nano and Lite.

Reactions: edgardcafe

Really disappointing that they (he, Max) can't figure it out. I wouldn't touch this bird until reviewed by someone operating drones for a living rather than someone making youtube videos for a living.
Harsh but likely true enough.

you are so right about everythign their software and firmware is a shitshow and i would not buy it.

So the MAX has SkyLink 3.0 but the brand new Evo2 Enterprise V3 has the 'all new' SkyLink 2.0
I think what they mean is that the Max has a much more reinforced communication system for industrial purposes but again they gave it a name that makes the SL 2.0 seem old.
There really needs to be a focus group with NDA's to give candid feedback where they can improve public facing product positioning by avoiding these contradictions.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials