Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel really needs to up their game (marketing)

SamuelA

Reaction score
My first, and only current drones, are two XSPs. I was looking at Autel’s website for EVO info and disappointed that their marketing is so poor in promoting this new product (frankly their whole site kind of stinks). Especially when comparing to DJI’s Mavic Pro 2 website info.

Perhaps they are redesigning their web presence now, but I think DJI is leading the marketing website wars. Frankly, DJI has been leading web communications since I started looking at both sites about 2 years ago.

I did my research and I went with Autel because of what actual owners have said about their quality and their customer service versus their experiences with DJI.
Marketing may work on some, but for me, I have to hear the good and the bad from an actual owner.

Reactions: mvarney82
Totally agree with your thought process UnRanged. I too look at user input as well before making a purchase decision. And my own experience with Autel service has been market-leading (including the replacement of an XSP). IMO, they should also apply market-leading communications practices to their page as sites are also a primary source for info gathering and competitor comparison by potential (and existing) customers.

I did my research and I went with Autel because of what actual owners have said about their quality and their customer service versus their experiences with DJI.
Marketing may work on some, but for me, I have to hear the good and the bad from an actual owner.

I own several DJI Drones and Autel,XSP and the EVO. Both companies make fantastic products but I love Autel a little bit more because of their Customer Service.

Ive once called Autel customer service and literally got Alejandra the guy that does the YouTube instructional videos. I recognized him. And he was like "your the first to ever recognize my voice". And I said, "Dude you taught me how to bind my controller to my drone and update the firmware.." lol Honestly i was just really impressed and thought it was a good example of awesome customer service. They are very knowledgeable about their drone inside out.

Reactions: okestone
Woow. I have both. DJI and Autel. So far don’t have to contact DJI for any reason . So hard to say the costumer services Autel so far is very poor service. Not responding on emails what so ever. Went to live chat , then told me to email them . Lol. The evo 2 have several issues. . I have the drone over a month Paid full price for the ruged boundle. I haven’t even received the full package. Seems to me just grabbing a $$$ and don’t care any more. .

Reactions: parkgt
Woow. I have both. DJI and Autel. So far don’t have to contact DJI for any reason . So hard to say the costumer services Autel so far is very poor service. Not responding on emails what so ever. Went to live chat , then told me to email them . Lol. The evo 2 have several issues. . I have the drone over a month Paid full price for the ruged boundle. I haven’t even received the full package. Seems to me just grabbing a $$$ and don’t care any more. .
I have dealt with both customer services. In my opinion it depends on the user and their expectations. You must always remember that you will always read more cases about bad experiences, than good ones. I have had better experience with DJI when my Phantom came in DOA. They replaced it no questions asked and free of charge. When I had to send my Evo, because it would not register altitude, I had to pay for shipping to them, they didn't do anything to it and I still have the problem... There are others who have dealt with both as well, but had opposite experiences from mine. Like I said, expectations.

Well The minimum i like to hace least a respond from autell. Nothing totally ignorant.
So i have a drone what i paid 2800Can $ and cant used as i buy it for.

$

Reactions: parkgt
Im already considering to sell the drone and stay away from future product also.

Im already considering to sell the drone and stay away from future product also.

Good luck with resolving your issues; hope Autel does right by you. If it isn't working for what you need it to do there are several other choices; all with there pros and cons.

Good luck with resolving your issues; hope Autel does right by you. If it isn't working for what you need it to do there are several other choices; all with there pros and cons.
Well today we play a same game . On a live chat, asking from beginning what is my email etc... Then a support disappears. Lol Today almost fly a drone to my boy when testing a folow mode again. It’s a hars way to find out the sensors on a bottom and a top of the drone not even function also Beside several other problems. Just sent them a last email. If ignorant I will go the court with Video evidences etc.. I’m so upset over Autel and there service and product . Never ever recommend and buy any of there product again.

• Sad
Reactions: Ansia

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy