Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Nano+ gimbal not working after update FW.

GeoDrone SRL

Reaction score
Hi,
After FW update, this happens.
Firmware updated 100% via Wifi, all good, all with black except RC that is red, but is normal.
Tried to write old firmware 1.14 by card, worked perfectly at update, all in ABOUT is ok, but not a change in gimbal.
Retried to upgrade again to 2.14 by wifi and by card, worked at 100% without issues, not working the gimbal.
Does anybody have another versions of firmware to try?
As gimbal is self checking, is impossible for me to understand what is going on...will keep all posted if @Blade Strike gives me an idea.

As I explained to you via PM this is not normal. I would highly advise to not keep the lite or nano folded for any update or any power on. This can restrict the gimbal boot.

Reactions: Detritalgeo
As I explained to you via PM this is not normal. I would highly advise to not keep the lite or nano folded for any update or any power on. This can restrict the gimbal boot.
Ha, interesting, didn't have any problems but will not do that anymore.
I also wish they would implement something that it wouldn't start if you forget to remove the gimbal guard.

Hi Ken,
I always look that gimbal is not touching anything on boot.
As you have Nano, you can see that even folded, the camera does not touch the drone.
Only on Evo 2 is this problem as gimbal is larger, and I always get front foot distanced in order not to obstruct the gimbal.

Will try with the 3rd one, maybe is more luck...The camera is good, I hope to get a drone that is functioning OK this time, as the 1st edition I think is now out of market.

Ha, interesting, didn't have any problems but will not do that anymore.
I also wish they would implement something that it wouldn't start if you forget to remove the gimbal guard.
There’s is a limp mode but it’s really not healthy to let that get triggered constantly.

I always look that gimbal is not touching anything on boot.
As you have Nano, you can see that even folded, the camera does not touch the drone.
Only on Evo 2 is this problem as gimbal is larger, and I always get front foot distanced in order not to obstruct the gimbal.

Will try with the 3rd one, maybe is more luck...The camera is good, I hope to get a drone that is functioning OK this time, as the 1st edition I think is now out of market.
it’s not about touching anything but also about compass and other factors. Please keep it unfolded during these update procedures.

Reactions: lifeisfun
There’s is a limp mode but it’s really not healthy to let that get triggered constantly.

it’s not about touching anything but also about compass and other factors. Please keep it unfolded during these update procedures.
Ok, tks for update.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller