Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Explorer Beta - Live stream not working?

GeoDrone SRL

Reaction score
Hi,
Do you guys have tested Beta Explorer? Does Live stream for Youtube works? Because mine does not...with official ver is ok, beta is dead at live streaming...
Tks

Reactions: larias45
Live streaming works (the same way for any of the android AE versions 1.1.7.38/83/93). You can check the feature inside your home wi-fi with ffmpeg (no youtube account needed). Just install ffmpeg on a home computer and run command:

ffplay -fflags nobuffer -flags low_delay -framedrop -listen 1 -rtmp_live -1 -rtmp_buffer 250 -i rtmp://YOUR_COMPUTER_IP:1935/live/app

then fill the rtmp address in the AE Live settings:

rtmp://YOUR_COMPUTER_IP:1935/live/app

and press "▶️" button in the AE camera view.

Important note! You need reliable high-speed network connection on your smartphone/tablet otherwise latency will be too much. Ininially I'd got delays up to 24!!! seconds. The problem was the all hardware (Evo 2 V1, its RC, smartphone, home wi-fi) work in the same 2.4GHz band and they interfere with each other. After enabling the airplane mode on smartphone (Wi-Fi only) and connecting it to RC with a long microUSB <-> USB cable (to increase distance between them) the delay dropped to 1.5 .. 3 seconds.
live_to_ffplay.jpg

Live streaming works (the same way for any of the android AE versions 1.1.7.38/83/93). You can check the feature inside your home wi-fi with ffmpeg (no youtube account needed). Just install ffmpeg on a home computer and run command:

ffplay -fflags nobuffer -flags low_delay -framedrop -listen 1 -rtmp_live -1 -rtmp_buffer 250 -i rtmp://YOUR_COMPUTER_IP:1935/live/app

then fill the rtmp address in the AE Live settings:

rtmp://YOUR_COMPUTER_IP:1935/live/app

and press "▶️" button in the AE camera view.

Important note! You need reliable high-speed network connection on your smartphone/tablet otherwise latency will be too much. Ininially I'd got delays up to 24!!! seconds. The problem was the all hardware (Evo 2 V1, its RC, smartphone, home wi-fi) work in the same 2.4GHz band and they interfere with each other. After enabling the airplane mode on smartphone (Wi-Fi only) and connecting it to RC with a long microUSB <-> USB cable (to increase distance between them) the delay dropped to 1.5 .. 3 seconds.
Tks... YouTube was working on stable... Beta seems at me that is not working... Same settings... Will try further.

Hi,
Do you guys have tested Beta Explorer? Does Live stream for Youtube works? Because mine does not...with official ver is ok, beta is dead at live streaming...
Tks
Yes. I did try it today and doesn’t. Tryed several ways and couldn’t put it to work. Also have the beta version. I have more than 1000 subscribers in my YouTube channel

Hi,
Tks
Yes. Not working. I tryed today several times. Have the beta version and more than 1000 subscribers in YouTube channel

Yes. Not working. I tryed today several times. Have the beta version and more than 1000 subscribers in YouTube channel
I have also tried again...seems that is working only with local network but something is changed as YouTube Live is not working anymore...The stable version is working, Beta is NOT...
YouTube has not changed anything, as I also transmit with DJI and it seems that their app is OK with Youtube.

So...Autel...need a fix in Beta for this one too...

The short live stream test from my room.
Evo 2 V1 FW 2.7.25 (beta)
Autel Explorer for Android v1.1.7.93 (beta)
Smartphone: Cat S60 with Android 6.0.1

Strange... Seems to work at some and not working at others... Will try a full delete and install of AE

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials