Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Evo spotlight

Sondre93

Reaction score
No. It will not work with the EVO Lite Plus, unless you tape it to it :). this is made for the Autel Robotics EVO II Spotlight for EVO II Pro/ Dual RTK & Enterprise Series

Ok, so I cant just drill two threaded holes on the top side? First take the top side off and then drill holes?
If you want to destroy your drone and void any warranty, I suppose that is possible. Of course, you would also need nuts that fit the bolts attached to the light. I would make sure the width of the Lite Plus is the same

If you want to destroy your drone and void any warranty, I suppose that is possible. Of course, you would also need nuts that fit the bolts attached to the light.
Yeah, I need other alternative here. What about this one? Its a saddle mount for evo 2 so I wont destroy my drone by using this but maybe the body on evo lite is too thin for this saddle?

Reactions: bzsilva
Yeah, I need other alternative here. What about this one? Its a saddle mount for evo 2 so I wont destroy my drone by using this but maybe the body on evo lite is too thin for this saddle?

Yeah, I think that would work.

Reactions: Sondre93

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan