Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Evo Nano Plus Footage Review - SENSATIONAL Video Quality!

Video is fantastic. .. its just a shame they dont put the same attention into their photography

Video is fantastic. .. its just a shame they dont put the same attention into their photography
Hello,
I just started working on my next video about photography and I am a bit puzzled about the color rendition.
It is my very first experience with photography with this model.
It would be very interesting to hear your opinion about photos with the Nano Plus

Is there a setting to lower the sharpness? Now the footage is way too sharp, so it looks artificial. Unusable for professional work at least. I'm interested in the Nano+. The only 2 negatives I see are the over sharpening of the footage, and the lack of 4k60p recording, of which the first is really a dealbreaker...

Reactions: Yowie88
Is there a setting to lower the sharpness? Now the footage is way too sharp, so it looks artificial. Unusable for professional work at least. I'm interested in the Nano+. The only 2 negatives I see are the over sharpening of the footage, and the lack of 4k60p recording, of which the first is really a dealbreaker...
Shoot in LOG

Reactions: lifeisfun
It would be nice if you could lower your sharpness in other modes. I don't always want to grade the video but I agree that it's oversharpened.

I tried shooting in Log yesterday, seems pretty decent when it comes to editing. However, not being able to shoot in pro mode with Log enabled is pretty pointless.

Hello,
I just started working on my next video about photography and I am a bit puzzled about the color rendition.
It is my very first experience with photography with this model.
It would be very interesting to hear your opinion about photos with the Nano Plus
1st of all, you need to create a correction profile in Lightroom.
Use a white wall to correct the vignete, a TV displaying "chess-board like" lines that will cover the full FOV of camera in order to correct distortions and a color sampling pad if you have, with Red - Green - Blue - Magenta - Yellow squares (or print an A4 page at a photo printer using the correct color profile for printer) in order to correct the RYYB image in Raw.
All need to be saved in a profile in order to get it fast in Lightroom for Raw from Nano+ sensor.

At night be careful as in Auto it is overexposing and blows the highlights sky-high. Specular lights are totally blown. Need to go usually at >-0.25 stops down in order to be a balanced picture.

Waiting for your review, you got nice reviews at video.

Cheers.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmanvm