Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Evo Mapping Application

resq3129

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with what the best mapping application would be for andriod? I have an Evo 1 and would like to get a mapping app that is compatible with Evo 1 and andriod phone. I am looking to do roof top inspections and measuring for solar panels. Any help would be greatly appreciated since it seems almost all the apps out there are specific to DJI products only.

There is no mapping application for any of the Autel products thats why you cannot find any. There are work arounds though.

ANY SUGGESTIONS??? I dont want to start downloading apps and spending money on things that wont work with the EVO.

Just create a mission in the explorer app, set the camera, speed, angle, etc and do the mission. Afterwards, process them in the mapping software of your choice.Screenshot_20200206-134028_Autel Explorer.jpg

any recommendations on a good mapping app for andriod or software for a windows pc?

free would be best!

Anything free will not give detail. If that is not what you need then try this, I think they still have a free version. Might be mistaken but check them out:

i basically just need something that i can put the drone up and get the dimensions of some roofs in the development. There are some roofing companies running a scam against senior communities in my area. I am trying to assist the seniors as they dont have the money for lawyers and want to get proof they are inflating square footage by almost 75% including waste. They are stating the dormers are larger and take more materials than flat roofs by 25%!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
celso