Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

AUTEL EVO II PRO DJI MAVIC 2 PRO Raw photo and video quality compare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another one that puts "RAW" file on Google drive and it's just full auto without LOG. Autel NDA must be really good.
Thanks for the link though

You are aware of the fact the drone is already shipped to buyers?
i have seen where the evo 2 pro is said to have been shipped, but has anyone got it yet? i'm just frustrated that i can't find any 10 bit h265 LOG out of this evo ii pro.
someone has posted the 8k log which is like BEYOND night and day (more like alien planet vs earth) compared to the crushed shadow data in the auto files. i need to see this on the pro

i have seen where the evo 2 pro is said to have been shipped, but has anyone got it yet? i'm just frustrated that i can't find any 10 bit h265 LOG out of this evo ii pro.
someone has posted the 8k log which is like BEYOND night and day (more like alien planet vs earth) compared to the crushed shadow data in the auto files. i need to see this on the pro

I got it for a week now. You won't find any 10 bit LOG footage, because Autel lied. The Evo 2 is not able to record 10 bit colordepth.

I got it for a week now. You won't find any 10 bit LOG footage, because Autel lied. The Evo 2 is not able to record 10 bit colordepth.
That is incredibly unfortunate that they pulled that, still would like to see LOG anyway if you can good sir.
Is it simply is lowered contrast/saturation/ sharpness from default ?

You should ask Autel. The worst thing is, they're still advertising it as being able to record 10 bit log.

thanks man the video files are definitely 8 bit and its in the metadata. i really appreciate the 4k 30 as i was wondering how the 4k out of the 6k would look.
i color graded, sharpened and i gotta say it looks good. especially with the 6k, i could see myself taking this out instead of my workhorse mavic 2 pro if everything else checks out.

How is the EVO2 6k a "Pro" platform without 10 bit?
bhphoto states it has 10 bit A-Log support and bhphoto has made certain to plaster the internet with their knowledge of 10bit log... so i'm wondering if a firmware update is expected?

bhphoto states it has 10 bit A-Log support and bhphoto has made certain to plaster the internet with their knowledge of 10bit log... so i'm wondering if a firmware update is expected?

There was an update 2 days ago. Said it would "improve image quality" - maybe true, i haven't flown it since then. But there's still no 10 bit log.

Per BHPHOTO on the 10bit lie with 8 bit even showing in metadata...

"That is unfortunate to hear. Further details weren't relayed on this. This is something that needs to be cleared up by Autel as the product information is provided by them.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance.

Thank you for choosing B&H.

Richie B
B&H Photo Video and Pro Audio
The Professional's Source.
E-Mail Sales Department
B&H Photo Video Digital Cameras, Photography, Camcorders"

There are currently various threads talking about the same 10bit topic. So it's easier for later comers to find info on it, I will ask all of you to please keep it on the thread below. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Evo1jg