Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

AUTEL EVO II ENTERPRISE PICS

Congratulations! Even the arms looked more polished compared to my original a Evo 2 Pro, looking to viewing future post of your Enterprise. Definitely a beauty!

Congrats!

Reactions: lukappaseidue
Also, funny that airframe doesn't show a V2 marking, or did I miss it?

I have a preorder for Evo 2 P V2 and SC V2 and the total is $3000 will it worth to pay little more and get the Enterprise for $3750? 🤔
What’s the difference between 6k and the enterprise ? are just the Speaker, search light and strobe ? Actually, I use it just for recreational. I know that I make the decision but just want to hear some opinions. Have a great day guys !

I have a preorder for Evo 2 P V2 and SC V2 and the total is $3000 will it worth to pay little more and get the Enterprise for $3750? 🤔
What’s the difference between 6k and the enterprise ? are just the Speaker, search light and strobe ? Actually, I use it just for recreational. I know that I make the decision but just want to hear some opinions. Have a great day guys !
I was thinking the same thing. It has bigger motors and longer carbon fiber arms. Also has a RTK unit. Also a nice case that fits the SC on top. ADS-B available in future firmware updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: edgardcafe
I was thinking the same thing. It has bigger motors and longer carbon fiber arms. Also has a RTK unit. Also a nice case that fits the SC on top. ADS-B available in future firmware updates.
Everything sounds great 😊 but who knows when it will be available. They always make us addicted to it spend extra $ and suffer waiting for it ! 🤣🤣😎

Everything sounds great 😊 but who knows when it will be available. They always make us addicted to it spend extra $ and suffer waiting for it ! 🤣🤣😎
Just wait till it becomes available from Autel directly, and fly what you have till then. I checked with a vendor for the Enterprise unit and they confirmed I'd need to pay the full cost up front before the unit was in-stock. So that's basically giving the vendor a loan until these units become available. I'd prefer not to loan money to anyone interest free, so I'm not going to pre-order but wait till these are available and in-stock. And if that never happens, or if they're "super rare" then they weren't ready for prime time anyway. Keep you money and invest it instead of loaning it to a vendor.

Just wait till it becomes available from Autel directly, and fly what you have till then. I checked with a vendor for the Enterprise unit and they confirmed I'd need to pay the full cost up front before the unit was in-stock. So that's basically giving the vendor a loan until these units become available. I'd prefer not to loan money to anyone interest free, so I'm not going to pre-order but wait till these are available and in-stock. And if that never happens, or if they're "super rare" then they weren't ready for prime time anyway. Keep you money and invest it instead of loaning it to a vendor.
Exactly! I already paid for my SC V2 more than 5 weeks ago and still waiting for it. I don’t like when they keep pospone it .. but they already have my money !

Exactly! I already paid for my SC V2 more than 5 weeks ago and still waiting for it. I don’t like when they keep pospone it .. but they already have my money !
You can always cancel the pre-order. I mean, any reputable vendor would allow that.

You can always cancel the pre-order. I mean, any reputable vendor would allow that.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adunsky