Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

AUTEL EVO II ENTERPRISE PICS

You are correct. First video I saw said it was included.

Yeah. The kits that were sent out to dealers or influencers include the RTK module. But after talking with one of the dealers about it, they made some inquiries to make sure and it was confirmed that the RTK will have to be purchased seperately. In Jon's (Official Autel) video, he makes clear it is not included.

I like the 6K Ent kit… less 1 Battery compared to 2 IR Kits.
Allows using the Evo 2 Ent without as big investment initially and later adding the IR… and RTK If craft becomes a main craft in inventory. Having a XT2 & XT-R 640 units, the IR isn’t a major need out the gate. A small platform IR payload is attractive, the M2EAdv with Fixed aperture RGB and little limited IR fell short… the EVO 2 Ent 640R is the most attractive small platform. Plus the 6K payload isn’t duplicated within the IR RGB’s making it a worth while addition.

Have a Evo 1, been watching the EVO2 but didn’t go with it yet… the Evo1 mainly stayed in bag, minimal use… although the EVO2 has been impressive, the EVO2 Ent looks even more impressive… and after the v1 to v2 ordeal… hesitation saved a trade-up cycle.

Doesn’t mean much, but the thin carbon arms and larger motors are an impressive design as well as visual.

Reactions: edgardcafe
I like the 6K Ent kit… less 1 Battery compared to 2 IR Kits.
Allows using the Evo 2 Ent without as big investment initially and later adding the IR… and RTK If craft becomes a main craft in inventory. Having a XT2 & XT-R 640 units, the IR isn’t a major need out the gate. A small platform IR payload is attractive, the M2EAdv with Fixed aperture RGB and little limited IR fell short… the EVO 2 Ent 640R is the most attractive small platform. Plus the 6K payload isn’t duplicated within the IR RGB’s making it a worth while addition.

Have a Evo 1, been watching the EVO2 but didn’t go with it yet… the Evo1 mainly stayed in bag, minimal use… although the EVO2 has been impressive, the EVO2 Ent looks even more impressive… and after the v1 to v2 ordeal… hesitation saved a trade-up cycle.

Doesn’t mean much, but the thin carbon arms and larger motors are an impressive design as well as visual.
This has been updated... the 6k kit does come with 3x batteries. @advexure and @Blade Strike have confirmed this.
Just FYI

Reactions: edgardcafe
This has been updated... the 6k kit does come with 3x batteries. @advexure and @Blade Strike have confirmed this.
Just FYI

I have to say it does not instill a bunch of confidence when something so simple as how many batteries come with a particular kit is such a confusing problem. After so much back and forth and then it turns out you just have to wait and see what shows up. How much hope is there for the more complicated things like firmware and support of the SDK.

Does Autel have a director of communication opening?

I have to say it does not instill a bunch of confidence when something so simple as how many batteries come with a particular kit is such a confusing problem. After so much back and forth and then it turns out you just have to wait and see what shows up. How much hope is there for the more complicated things like firmware and support of the SDK.

Does Autel have a director of communication opening?
Needed at Autel:
*Director of communication
*Director of Technical Support
*Director of Documentation

These three things could be handled by the right one single person.
I've done all these jobs professionally, and I can say that without these things in place the kinds of problems we're seeing here will never get solved.

Just FYI
Thst’s great to hear, thought that sounded odd originally … that configuration was announced via their own video announcement… making a ‘point’ of the difference of content in their kits. You wouldn’t think that would be that difficult to agree on packaging prior to production of release video.

Did that change after internal decision of packaging or simply misreported? Those that received kits, were they all 3 batteries or are some shorted?

The only concern, no matter the quality & design of products… poor or lacking top management will destroy the Company stability, resulting in Consumers questioning the purchase from a failing company.

Thst’s great to hear, thought that sounded odd originally … that configuration was announced via their own video announcement… making a ‘point’ of the difference of content in their kits. You wouldn’t think that would be that difficult to agree on packaging prior to production of release video.

Did that change after internal decision of packaging or simply misreported? Those that received kits, were they all 3 batteries or are some shorted?

The only concern, no matter the quality & design of products… poor or lacking top management will destroy the Company stability, resulting in Consumers questioning the purchase from a failing company.
Yea, the whole situation seems like it was a communication issue... and it seems like Jon McBride may have bitten off more than he can chew. I've made a point to look him up, watch his videos, review his company site and in every instance it seems like he may have something going on, but it's not in front of the camera. If he's the same in-person as he is on camera, then I'm not at all sure what the deal is with him. He got in front of the camera during the official "unboxing" video and provided little to no value-add to what was available on the site, or even from other influencers in their demo units. His older videos were the same way... it just seems like he's going through the motions and doesn't really care about presenting a solid, clean instructional video. I could be way off base, but that video was poorly made, poorly produced and edited and his performance detracted from it.

Rather than being clean, information and direct, he appeared to just be describing what could be seen on camera. Here's this thing, and this thing, and this thing without adding anything more than that. Like someone reading a PowerPoint slide.

Not once did he show what was on the smart controller he was looking at and for all I know he was making up what he was "seeing".

Bottom line is that I didn't know any more after watching that video than I did before. And because he wasn't specific or informative, there was very little value to it.

Also, he only showed one of the three models.

He's the official Autel representative in a poorly lit video, without all the available units, phoning it in.

At least that was my impression.

He should have had a script, and then read through it and practiced.... and had all three Enterprise options and described the differences between each.
What's the wattage of the light? Don't know. What's the wattage of the speaker? Don't know. Do all three units come with gimble covers? Dont' know. How does the chest strap connect to the smart controller? Don't know, and still haven't figured that part out... but he made sure to show the strap.

I'm completely unimpressed and feel like the whole video was a half-hearted afterthought performed, filmed and produced by amateurs'.

Here's the video of which I speak, what do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
My attention was more on Autel management being in need of improvement. Good Management would have insured a fitting communicating product release video.

Jon's had better videos and I'd agree for "Company" release video, it was underpar in several respects... but I did learn 2 vs 3 batteries. LOL... wrong!

Is that more the company/personal producing or the Representative on camera... maybe the same in this instance. The flow was similar to his other previous RMUS videos. He may have been thrown the project and spun out a quick release.

Overall, I've gained useful information through Jon's RMUS presentations and enjoyed them over other videos.

Found this article on his transition to Autel. I think he's a hopeful addition to Autel.

My attention was more on Autel management being in need of improvement. Good Management would have insured a fitting communicating product release video.

Jon's had better videos and I'd agree for "Company" release video, it was underpar in several respects... but I did learn 2 vs 3 batteries. LOL... wrong!

Is that more the company/personal producing or the Representative on camera... maybe the same in this instance. The flow was similar to his other previous RMUS videos. He may have been thrown the project and spun out a quick release.

Overall, I've gained useful information through Jon's RMUS presentations and enjoyed them over other videos.

Found this article on his transition to Autel. I think he's a hopeful addition to Autel.

Maybe it's just a style thing... I guess we'll see moving forward. I think for me it was what I'd read about him, and the nickname and all that... perhaps I fell victim to hype, time will tell.

What's the wattage of the light? Don't know. What's the wattage of the speaker? Don't know. Do all three units come with gimble covers? Dont' know.

I'm not able to search for it right now, but the first thread on the Enterprise series here included screenshots of the spec sheet, which lists the wattage output for both modules. Ho hum specs for both, just like the M2E series. All three models are supposed to have gimbal covers.

Humm I am still waiting on my LiveDeck II that I pre ordered from DroneWorkes in November 2022. GoodLuck on Pre Ordering anything from Autel or its dealers.

Reactions: Autelpilotsnumpty

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy