Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel EVO II Dual Pricing is Now Public

Volatus Drones

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.empiredroneco.com
Hey Everyone,

We just got off the phone with Autel and the pricing for the Dual can now be advertised. For anyone who doesn't already know the Autel EVO II Dual Rugged Bundle costs $9998. The Autel EVO II Dual Payload costs $8399. The Empire Drone EVO II Dual Exclusive Bundle™ which includes additional accessories like an extra battery (4 total), Autel Live Deck, Lifthor Tablet Holder, Prop Guards, and Empire Drone EVO II Case ™ by GPC (Which was created to hold all of this) costs $10,599.

Hope this helps!

I'm gonna guess it probably a no....??‍♂️ ....

Quoted from another source:

The Autel Robotics EVO II Dual camera is a combination 8K camera and a FLIR Boson thermal camera with zoom capabilities. The 1/2-inch sensor has a 14mm lens, a resolution quality of 640 x 512 @ 30fps. It is non-radiometric and will have a 32° horizontal field of view. This camera supports 4K-30fps, 1080p-30fps and 720p-30fps. Max image size is 8000x6000. When recording in dual simultaneous mode, 720p-30fps is the output. Refresh rate is set to 30-hertz.

Last edited:
Puts it squarely in DJI professional drone territory. I believe for that price, I'd buy the DJI instead. Not that I'd buy either. I have other non drone related items I'd purchase first.

Way outta my comfort zone.

The DJI Mavic 2 Dual Enterprise (Thermal drone) is $3,350. You could buy three for around the price of the Autel. I love my Autel Evo 2, but if I need a thermal drone I'm buying the Mavic. That's just insane pricing.

The DJI Mavic 2 Dual Enterprise (Thermal drone) is $3,350. You could buy three for around the price of the Autel. I love my Autel Evo 2, but if I need a thermal drone I'm buying the Mavic. That's just insane pricing.
It is not apples to apples. The DJI Enterprise Dual is 160 resolution and the EVO II Dual is a 640 camera. Big difference in the two.

The resolution of the Mavic is no where near what the EVO 2 Dual is. That is what your paying for. S&R with the Mavic is not very good and you need to be very close to actually get body heat image. Apples and oranges I am afraid.

Reactions: Emily and unif123
Thermal imaging isn't cheap. I have an ATN thermal imaging scope on one of my hunting rifles and it was almost 5 grand.

Had wallet shock but with me and firearms, I never put a price on quality.

I have no use for a TI drone but I still believe as much as I don't care for DJI products, I'd still lean towards one if I was.

The Enterprise has a crummy Thermal camera and compared to the dual it smokes it. The only way you will match the duals thermal is get the Inspire with a 640 thermal. The thermal on the Mavic is not good for "all" inspections nor is it great for search and rescue. Stepping up to a higher end thermal is the fashizal. To bad the drone still flies like crap.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy