Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Evo controller antenna sticks

lubhunt

Reaction score
Hello peeps,
My controller pin fell out of one on the 2 antennas. The case that surrounds the antenna cracked and broke off where the pins would meet at the base. Anyone have a fix, template for a 3d print etc? Really don't want to open controller myself to fix this.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 85543822-8D07-4703-A5AF-4AFAABB01CFB.jpeg
    85543822-8D07-4703-A5AF-4AFAABB01CFB.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 42
  • D7AA540E-CE19-4158-8A62-DCEBCB1C966D.jpeg
    D7AA540E-CE19-4158-8A62-DCEBCB1C966D.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 41
Hello peeps,
My controller pin fell out of one on the 2 antennas. The case that surrounds the antenna cracked and broke off where the pins would meet at the base. Anyone have a fix, template for a 3d print etc? Really don't want to open controller myself to fix this.

Thanks in advance.
@lubhunt This is a very common problem, as you would know by searching this forum. Autel will repair it if you are under warranty and get it back to you in about 2 weeks if you are in the US. I was aware of this from the onset of getting the EVO and was super diligent about handling the controller. Mine broke 10 days after my warranty was up and Autel fixed them at no charge.

Reactions: lubhunt
@lubhunt This is a very common problem, as you would know by searching this forum. Autel will repair it if you are under warranty and get it back to you in about 2 weeks if you are in the US. I was aware of this from the onset of getting the EVO and was super diligent about handling the controller. Mine broke 10 days after my warranty was up and Autel fixed them at no charge.
Thank you. I nay just send in after Christmas. I have about 3 months of warranty. Thinking about getting 4hawk extender.

Reactions: jcommstudios

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials