Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Smart Controller v3 Antenna

Zerda

Reaction score
Hello,
New to the forum, I could not find the answer to my question anywhere so I thought I'd sign up and post.

I have the Autel Evo 2 v3 640t that came with the smart controller v3. We were out on a search and rescue mission, and one of the antennas got snagged on a pilots radio harness and snapped. Autel is out of stock and I can't seem to find a replacement anywhere. The one I found on adorama is for the v2, and Autel says it will not work.

My question is, can I use an aftermarket antenna? I am in the US so I assume the 900mhz band is enabled. Are there any aftermarket antennas that will work for me?

Or better yet, anyone know where I can source a genuine antenna?

Thank you!

Hello,
New to the forum, I could not find the answer to my question anywhere so I thought I'd sign up and post.

I have the Autel Evo 2 v3 640t that came with the smart controller v3. We were out on a search and rescue mission, and one of the antennas got snagged on a pilots radio harness and snapped. Autel is out of stock and I can't seem to find a replacement anywhere. The one I found on adorama is for the v2, and Autel says it will not work.

My question is, can I use an aftermarket antenna? I am in the US so I assume the 900mhz band is enabled. Are there any aftermarket antennas that will work for me?

Or better yet, anyone know where I can source a genuine antenna?

Thank you!

Vertigo claims that antenna is also for the SE version, which is only V3 I believe. I’d at least call Vertigo and ask if you can return it if it doesn’t work.

Vertigo claims that antenna is also for the SE version, which is only V3 I believe. I’d at least call Vertigo and ask if you can return it if it doesn’t work.
I'll call and ask them about it, thank you for the heads up, they definitely look like the same antenna other than the hinge pin color.

Unfortunately they didn't have a solid answer for me. Their response was ...this is the only Autel antennas we sell.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo