Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo II Pro 6K v1 - Standard Remote Controller v2 eBay Purchase - D'oh!

Lamar

Reaction score
I tried to replace the antennas on my remote controller with Alientech antennas. I accidently broke one of the original antennas at the elbow, so I thought I would try these antennas. Well, I thought things were going well, but I had a had time connecting the internal tiny connector to the board and I guess I messed up something. I tried some other antennas before these and they didn't work, so I put the original antennas back on, so I was familiar with the process and the RC worked fine afterwards. But, this time, I guess I was in a rush or excited that I got the Alientech antennas I was didn't take my time.

When I turn on the RC, it goes into the calibration mode, however the movement of the sticks do not register, nothing happens. I removed and reinstalled the antennas and nothing. Even put the original antennas back on, nothing.

So, I decided to go to eBay.com. I saw some remotes for over $200 but I then saw this remote RC for $124! I jumped on it. After I bought it, I saw that it's a v2 RC. I have a v1 RC & drone.

Will I be able to pair the new v2 RC with my drone, that's a v1?

Homer Simpson, D'oh!

PS... kind of know the answer...I just blew $124! --- If anyone needs a v2 RC, stay posted, there may be one listed on eBay.com soon. :-(

I tried to replace the antennas on my remote controller with Alientech antennas. I accidently broke one of the original antennas at the elbow, so I thought I would try these antennas. Well, I thought things were going well, but I had a had time connecting the internal tiny connector to the board and I guess I messed up something. I tried some other antennas before these and they didn't work, so I put the original antennas back on, so I was familiar with the process and the RC worked fine afterwards. But, this time, I guess I was in a rush or excited that I got the Alientech antennas I was didn't take my time.

When I turn on the RC, it goes into the calibration mode, however the movement of the sticks do not register, nothing happens. I removed and reinstalled the antennas and nothing. Even put the original antennas back on, nothing.

So, I decided to go to eBay.com. I saw some remotes for over $200 but I then saw this remote RC for $124! I jumped on it. After I bought it, I saw that it's a v2 RC. I have a v1 RC & drone.

Will I be able to pair the new v2 RC with my drone, that's a v1?

Homer Simpson, D'oh!

PS... kind of know the answer...I just blew $124! --- If anyone needs a v2 RC, stay posted, there may be one listed on eBay.com soon. :-(
I was told by someone at Autel that the V2 controller is not compatible with the V1 Evo

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller